Jimin stops sobbing, instead his eyes widens with fear, "Taehyung! No! Don't leave me!"

He strenuously attempts to get up, using all his might, but the weight above kept getting heavier and heavier, until the ground beneath him started to form cracks.

He looked back at the retrieving figure getting smaller and smaller.

"No...no!"

He pushes himself up harder and harder, as much as he can, and once he finally gets on his knees, the ground gives up.

He screamed as he fell down through the huge hole into a void of darkness.

Jimin's eyes shoots open.

He pants and looks around his surroundings. He is at home, in his room, on his bed.

His hands shoot up to his face. No cuts or bruises, instead it is wet with sweat.

His body is soaked with sweat, yet he is freezing. He shivers as he feels the cold sweat break out all over his body.

He crawls backwards until his back touched the headboard of the bed. He hugs his knees closer to his chest and buries his head between them.

Haunting and gruesome memories begin to crawl up his mind as he whimpered and trembled.

"Y-You're fine, you're fine, everything's alright..." He kept muttering, trying to control his breathing and palpitating heart.

He rocks himself back and forth, and continues muttering incoherent things until he could calm down.

Once he does so, he lies back down in a more comfortable position.

Since his mind has gone back to normal, he starts to grow confused.

He has never gotten a panic attack or a nightmare in about four years. What could have suddenly triggered it? Was it the copious amounts of alcohol he drank at the party?

Now that he thought of alcohol, he noticed the throbbing in his head, making him groan at the sudden pain.

He slowly sits up on the bed while holding his aching head in one hand, reaching towards the bedside table with the other.

He grabs the bottle of water and without pouring it in a glass first, he chugs it down directly from the copper container.

His headache did not stop but it did subside a tiny bit making him sigh out in relief.

He looked at the clock, it read 6:35 A.M. He's glad today is Saturday. It would suck to go to school with a headache like this.

It hurt so bad that Jimin swears he would never drink alcohol ever again in his life (he knows it's not true).

However, thinking back to the party now, he does not remember coming back home from the venue.

Did he pass out at some point? Did Jungkook bring him home? He doesn't remember talking to him after they split up at the dance floor.

He tries to focus more on remembering what happened.

He remembers cutting the cake, drinking Jackson's handmade beer, drinking more alcohol, seeing Taehyung with-

He felt a pang in his chest at the thought of the blue haired boy. More memories flooded his brain, not the ones he was looking for.

He gave up on reminiscing, instead he gets up and decides to take a warm shower.