Alerting

"dan.. what do you mean? I mean, we've gotten so far. We cant just give up now."

"Yeah, bu-"

"No buts. You're gonna have to stay for us for now. This is for your safety. We're vulnerable to being caught."  dazai sternly explained.

"......"  dan was silent.

"Anywho, double egg, mind describing the guy you saw?"  dazai went back to speaking  with the blue inkling.

"He had purple hair with blue streaks and yellow eyes."
.
.
.
"Hmmmm..."  dazai hummed

...

-

Back then in time....

??? pov

"OFFICER! I'VE FOUND THE CULPRITS!"A voice yelled out..

"Huh? Is that really true, Officer Gakupo?"

"Yes... it seems that damned grim reaper has some friends now..."

"Tell me about it..."

"Well you see...."

.
.

EVEN MORE BACK IN TIME...

Unknown Officer: "And what are you reporting, young sir?"

Vintage: "We're here to report a murder."

Unknown Officer: WHAT? Are you okay? Who was this towards? Do you know the suspect?"

Emperor: Here. I have everything in my notes.

*The officer takes the notes and inspects tjem*

Unknown officer: "Uh huh.. okay. We will take it to the station and investigate it. Thank you for alerting us. But we have to take you into questioning."

Everyone says okay... and they get into the car.

At the station

Unknown officer: "We're here to question you one on one, since you are closest to the suspect.

Hanako: *nods*

Unknown officer: "So.. have you see him with anyone else?"

Hanako: "Actually... yeah. I have.. 4 other people... I think they're another nesenecary part to this report."

Unknown officer: Wait wait, you say theres another part to this?

Hanako: "Yes.. i know this might sound crazy.. but.. we might... be under attack."

Unknown officer: "What? What exactly do you mean by "under attack"?

Hanako: well... my brother... like i said... he was with 4 other people. They were planning on destroying the world.

Unknown officer: "This is starting to sound a bit out of hand right now, uh, lets focus on the prime suspect at hand."

Hanako: "No wait- you have gotta believe me-"

Unknown officer: "settle down kid... mind describing the other suspects?"

Hanako: "........well... There was a tall guy... with long bluish black hair... and a green hat..."

Unknown officer: "Alright.. continue on.."

Hanako: "An inkling with spiky blue hair with a bit of red in it, with sunglasses..."
"...Some grim reaper looking guy.. had the cloak and everything. then-"

Unknown officer: wait.. did you say.. grim reaper?...

FLASHBACK END

.