Splattin' time

RED TEAM - Double egg, dazai, dan, korekiyo, tsukasa
CYAN TEAM - Vintage, red sole, omega, hanako, kou

                                   Turf War

The round had started.. little did x blood, hanako, and kou know that the others had a trick up their sleeve.

The teams have spawned in! The opposing ink colors are ... Red.. and cyan.

Red team quickly swoops in trying to claim as much territory as possible!

Cyan team starts off a bit slow.. but they quickly catch up!

Vintage, omega and red sole quickly goes to the middle to try and find targets, while kou focuses on inking. (he doesnt know what hes doing) hanako on the other hand tries to follow the rest of X blood.

With the opposite team..
Dan accidentally runs into vintage!! he hides behind his undercover brella like a pussy, but then... Dazai splats vintage??!!!

"I got you baby😉😉" smirks dazai

Dan was so shocked! But he got distracted.. and omega splatted him with her nautilus 47...

Dazai didnt have enough time to protect him again.. because red sole came up behind him and splatted him with her blobblobber!

Hanako was swimming around the map.. then he threw a fizzy bomb! But then... that fizzy bomb... splatted tsukasa....

Hanako GOT SO SCARED. So scared that he jumped off the map...

Kou saw this and was so confusred. So then kou crushed double egg with his dynamo roller!!!

Korekiyo saw and activated his special, triple inkstrike!!

He threw the inkstrikes across the map and splatted kou.

Cyan team was losing... red team was pushing more and more.. but they might have a chance... hanako still hasnt respawned...

Double egg respawned after getting splatted by kou anf quickly springed into action! He dodged rolled behind vintage...

Vintage fired his ballpoint to double egg, almost causing double egg to get splatted..

But luckily, he could dodge roll one more time.. and he splatted him! So what did he do?

He squidbagged.

"HAHSHAHDHAJDHAHAHAHAHA" DOUBLE EGG WAS LAUGHING SO MUCH.

but he didnt notice omegamind was behind him..  and she splatted him.

Tsukasa was dodge rolling all over the map with his hydra dualies. He went up behind omega and splatted her.

He then super jumped to dazai, and helped him in his 1v1 with red sole!

The round was about to be over...

5
4
3
2
1.

-

The round had ended... spongebob was the judge since judd was taking a break.

the team who won was....

CYAN TEAM?!!

"WE WON!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!" Yelled X blood and kou

"But.. wheres hanako?"  Asked kou

"Man idk he hasnt respawned yet" said red sole

"oh"

...

Cyan team thought it was over... but red team wasnt done yet.

P.S.
the non splatoon characters only turn into inklings/octolings for fights and they return to normal after btw