The making of an unstopabble friendship

3 months have passed. Korekiyo and dan hit it off right away! They became the best of freinds! They had an amazing thing in common.. sometjing dan thought no one else believed in too...

That humanity should burn.

Korekiyo used to love humanity. But tehn.. he got burned to death.. and it changed his perspective forever.. that humanity isnt as beautiful as it seems.

But other than that... they began thinking of ways they can dstroy humanity and take over the world.

Korekiyo pov

I walk across the street.. with my buddy dan! We are diecussijg plans. That is until... we bumped into someone..

We fell onto the ground. We look up and see a brown hair person with a beige jacket and white shirt with a black tie thing.

"Need a hand? :)"

As i hear this mysterious person speak to us... amazing idea pops up in my mind.

"Yes.. thank you! " i say, and dan says rhe same.

" w wait... how can u see us.. we're ghosts.. "

"Oh fuck yall are ghosts?" Says the brown hair guy.

"Yeah.. its kinda crazy" dan says.

" May i ask you a impeotant question?" I say to the uglt brown hair bitch.

"Hmm sure... but first.. whast your name?"

"I am korekiyo. You?"

"My name is... dazai." Says the ugly brown hair person named dazai

"Oh ok" i say. "So... do u believe humanity should burn?.."

yes. :)