Chapter 6 - Dal me kuch toh Kaala hai!!!

Agam's Pov

Today was one hell of a roller coaster ride,
I never knew that this much could ever happen in just few hours.

Why is she suddenly here? Where was she for the last 3 years? Why did she leave that day?

My mind was filled with all the kinds of questions I wanted to ask her but wasn't able to.

When I heard the word Mrs Malhotra from her mouth, I felt a heavy pain shooting in my chest. Savi was the only person whom I considered as a friend after Akshit and Abhigyan. Love was never there in our relationship but a sense of understanding and friendship was. It's been more than two years and still it hurts like hell.

FLASHBACK

I was busy in my office when I got a call from Maa

'Agam come as soon as possible' she was scared, she was crying!

'What happened? Tell me the location' I said to her.

She told me and it was a hospital, but why a hospital? Who is hurt?

All kinds of questions were running in my head. I called Savi as she was at her uncle's place though I told her not to go as I don't trust them but after her parents death they were the only family she had, I wanted to inform her that I might get late in picking her up from there but she was not answering

I reached the hospital and rushed towards the reception and saw Akshit and Abhigyan already filling up the formalities.

'What happened?' I asked them
Both of them had a blank expression

'Yaar vo Savi' Akshit was trying to say something but was not able to.

'What Savi? She is at her uncle's place, yha kya hua hai yeh batao mujhe and why was maa crying?' I said

'Savi got into an accident Agam' Abhigyan said.
As soon as those words entered my ears it felt as if someone had knocked the ground off my feet.

Flashback ends

I came out of my thoughts when I heard some footsteps, I turned around only to see my bee walking towards the pool area with her head dug in her phone so deep that she didn't even realised that I was standing here looking at her, why is she not asleep yet? Before I could process anything I saw her losing her balance and the next second my arms were around her waist and it was the same moment, once again.

'Dhyan se bee' unintentionally these words left my mouth and I could see she was shocked. I mentally face palmed myself, well done Agam now she would think of you as a creepy person, a person who gave a nickname to a stranger.

Before she could say something we both heard someone clearing their throat.

I helped her stand straight and turned around to see my mother standing there with a mischievous smile

'Where were you? Yug is crying, he wants you' she said

I looked at bee, while she had her head low, she murmured a goodnight, turned around and practically ran away. And my mother was smiling again

'Don't smile too much your cheeks will hurt' I said to her while we were walking towards our rooms, I know what all things might be running in her 'matchmaker mind'.

Since the past one year my mom has tried multiple attempts to get me set up with someone and at this point she can match me with anyone. I get her concern, she is my mother after all but I have accepted my fate and I don't want to ruin anyone else's life because of my fucked up and complicated one.