Chapter 5 - Bee

Hello pyaare logo🥰
Aaj tum logo pe bohot pyaar aa rha hai so here's an early update enjoyy hehehe🤭

We hope you'll like this Chapter🦋

Also don't forget to follow our Instagram- @lunawrites2724 for updates and spoilers✨

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Agam's Pov

I was busy feeding yug and was still not able to wrap my head around the fact that it's the same girl sitting in front of me, it was literally HER.

I came out of my thoughts when Drishti Aunty (Akshit and Agam's mom) asked something to her.

'Sarah beta when will your parents reach here'

'Ji aunty they'll reach by 10 in the morning tomorrow' she replied

And the only thing I could hear in that conversation was ✨Sarah✨ my bee's name is Sarah. It matches her personality as well.

Everyone was busy in one or another conversations and then yug said something that caught everyone's attention.

'Dada I want to have what Saru is having' he said
This little devil has already given a nickname to her.

'No yug, you can not have pizza, it's not healthy' I said to him and he pouted and turned himself to the right making his face his back.

Sarah's Pov

How dare he call pizza unhealthy huh! It has vegetables on it how can it be unhealthy not even to a kid yrrr.

'Here take this slice' I said to alloo, he smiled and got up from his seat to come next to me but was stopped by his father.

'Yug, no bacha' he said in a firm voice

Alloo looked at me with puppy eyes and I couldn't stop myself from melting... i hate kids but there is a different connection with yug.

And then I said 'Alloo come here bacha'
And everyone looked at me with a surprise in their eyes.
Alloo giggled and left his father's hand and came running towards me.

'ALLOOO!!! Did you just really called my son after a vegetable!??' He asked in shock.

everyone started laughing and I kept my head low and giggled.

As soon as I moved my head up to look at him and saw him smiling as well.
And oh god it was the most serene view i've ever witnessed.

Alloo sat on my lap and I gave him the last slice of my pizza.

While Kavya sitting on my right was looking at me and with complete shock in her eyes and her mouth wide open. I kind of get it but alloo is just different.

'What?' I said annoyingly

'You just shared your food with him' she replied.

'So what's the big deal Kavu' I said rolling my eyes.

'What's the big deal? You just not only shared your food sarah, you literally shared the LAST SLICE OF YOUR PIZZA, YOU HAVE NEVER SHARED IT WITH ME' she said whining like a 5 year old

'Oh come on don't exaggerate, I have shared my pizza with you' I said to her patting her head the same way I was doing with Alloo while he was enjoying the pizza.

It is somewhere true that I don't like sharing my food and pizza is my favourite but still he asked me with so much innocence and I gave it to him as a reflex.

'I am not exaggerating huh!' She said while pouting at me.

'Baby if you want to eat pizza we can order it for you' said Akshit

Tied Forever जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें