Chapter 28

6 year time jump. We get to see how Tyrek and Edwin have changed, we also meet more of Lyanna and Jaime's children. Tywin finds out something that pisses him off. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

                                                                      Lyanna Stark (25 years old

                                                                      Lyanna Stark (25 years old.)

                                                      Jaime Lannister (40 years old

                                                      Jaime Lannister (40 years old.)                                                            

6 years later

Lyanna walked down one of the hallways in the Red Keep, looking around any nooks and crannies she could find. She resisted the urge to scream when she did not see anything. She had been wandering around the castle for the past hour and had not been able to find anything. She stopped when a servant turned a corner, courtesying when she saw Lyanna.
"Have you seen Joanna?" Lyanna was really hoping the woman would say yes.
"No, your grace." The maid frowned. "I have not seen the princess today."
Lyanna nodded at the woman before continuing her search. She should have never left her daughter alone. Lyanna always found a way to get in trouble if she was not being watched, like the time she put a garden snake in Edwin's chambers. Joanna had been upset with her brother, for not asking her to play with the boys. After yelling at her older brother for over ten minutes she stomped out of her chambers. The next day Lyanna and Jaime had been woken up by a scream, running to the nursery to find Edwin and Tyrek on the floor and a snake in their beds. Joanna refused to apologize no matter how many times Lyanna told her to.
Lyanna had a small council meeting earlier this morning and had left Joanna with one of the maids. The poor woman had taken her eyes off the little princess for a few seconds and her daughter had disappeared. Lyanna had returned to find a frantic maid, a frantic guard, and her daughter missing. Now she was getting frantic also, her daughter had to be somewhere in the palace.
"Lyanna?" Lyanna turned, happy to see Jaime walking towards her. He gave her a puzzled look. "What is the matter?"
"I cannot find Joanna." Lyanna's heart was beating loudly, she was starting to get scared. "I went to the council meeting and left her with one of the maids. When I returned Joanna was missing and no one knew where she was. I have been looking for her for over an hour and I cannot find her."
"Calm down." Jaime pulled her into his arms, kissing the top of her head. "You know she likes to hide, I will help you look. Go and ask my father, maybe he saw her while heading back to his chambers."
Lyanna nodded, giving Jaime a quick kiss and walking towards Tywin's chambers. All her children loved visiting their grandsire, he spoiled them. The Kingsguard smiled as he opened the doors.
"Tywin, have you seen....?" Lyanna stopped talking when she found Tywin sitting on the settee, Joanna and Katia lying on the large carpet, papers, and quills spread out in front of them. "Joanna Lannister, I have been looking for you for the past hour. Did I not say you were to stay in my chambers until I returned?"
"But I was bored." Joanna frowned at her. "Papa Tywin always leaves paper and quill for me. And when I arrived Katia was already here, I wanted to stay with her."
"They were both here when I arrived." Tywin had not even looked up from the paper in his hands. "They have behaved very well."
"Why did you not tell anyone Joanna was here?" Lyanna moved closer to her children and good-father. "I was scared to death."
"I am sorry, I was under the impression you were aware Joanna was here." Tywin ran a hand over his eldest granddaughter's black curls. "I would have said something if I had known you were looking for her."
"Joanna you will be returning to my chambers with me." Her eldest daughter groaned. "We have some things to talk about, young lady."
Joanna was not happy, but she still stood up and kissed her grandsire's cheek before walking towards the doors. Lyanna kissed Katia's head, running a hand over her back. Katia was the opposite of her eldest sister, she was sweet and well-behaved. She also enjoyed spending time with Tywin and could be found in his chambers more often than not. Lyanna waited until they were back in their chambers before sitting down with her daughter.
"Are you going to tell me what is bothering you?" Joanna crossed her arms over her chest, not looking her in the eye. "Why have you been acting out lately?"
"I did not do anything wrong." Joanna still would not look her in the eye. "I was just bored, there is nothing wrong with me."
"Joanna, I am not saying there is something wrong with you." She moved her chair closer to her daughter. "But I can see there is something bothering you, you can speak to me about it."
Her daughter, just like her father was rather stubborn, she refused to give in until she was ready. Lyanna was worried about Joanna, there was something bothering her daughter and Lyanna needed to find out what it was. She was about to ask Joanna what was wrong once more when the doors to her chambers opened, Jaime walked in followed by Tyrek, Edwin, and Jason. Her husband smiled when he noticed Joanna sitting across from her.
"There is my beautiful princess." Joanna jumped off the chair and ran to her father, squealing when Jaime threw her up in the air before he caught her and started peppering kisses all over her face. "We thought you were lost."
"I was with Papa Tywin and Katia." Joanna wrapped her arms around Jaime's neck, kissing his cheek. "We were drawing in his chambers."
"Well, I am happy you are well." Jaime placed Joanna on the ground and moved closer to Lyanna, kissing her softly until the children made gagging noises. "Shut up all of you. I will kiss your mother if I want to."
"Why is it that you can kiss mama, but I am not allowed to kiss boys?" Jaime's face flushed at Joanna's question, while Lyanna attempted to hide her smile. "Since you can kiss mama, I should be allowed to kiss boys."
"You will never kiss any boys." Jaime's face was so red, that Lyanna had to cover her mouth. "You do not need any boys. Boys are no good."
"Hey!" Tyrek looked so offended as he glared at Jaime. "I am a boy and I am good."
"Sometimes," Edwin interjected.
"I am a boy also." Jason crossed his arms over his chest. "And I am Joanna's twin."
"Brothers are good. But other boys are awful." Lyanna saw all the children open their mouths, but Jaime cut them off. "All of you back to the nursery, I need to speak to your mother."
All four children groaned but left their chambers. The doors had barely closed when Jaime turned to her, grabbing one of her arms and pulling her against his body.
"All these children are very inquisitive." He kissed her until they were both moaning. "Why did we have so many children?"
"I believe it is due to your inability to keep your hands off of me." She moaned as he kissed her harder, his tongue licking the inside of her mouth. They were both panting by the time he broke the kiss. "I believe your father is very happy with our children."
"Well, he always wanted true Lannister heirs." Jaime peppered kisses down her neck. "Now he has seven to keep him busy."
Tywin was very happy with all the children she and Jaime had and was hoping for more. Lyanna was happy that except for Katia all her children were twins, which meant she did not have to give birth seven times. After Tyrek and Edwin, she discovered she was pregnant when the twins were five moons old. After she gave birth to Jason and Joanna, she discovered she was with child less than six moons later. She then had Katia and discovered that she was with child again a year later. Then she had given birth to Rewan and Kivan, her youngest twins were one name day old now. Lyanna had been taking moon tea for the past few moons, she wanted to wait for a bit longer before having more children. Taking care of the kingdom and seven small children was not an easy task.