Chapter 16

Lyanna starts setting up her spy network. She had Tommen and Jaime spend time together. 2nd part Jaime and Lyanna get frisky, they also talk a little. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

2 days later.

"Your grace." Lyanna looked away from the painting on the wall and turned on her heel, looking at the woman standing there. "I am sorry if I made you wait too long."

"It was not too long." Lyanna smiled, not wanting to scare the other woman. She had taken great pains to make sure no one found out she was here. She did not want to know what her good father or even her husband would think if they saw her at a pleasure house. "I am thankful that you have agreed to meet with me."

Lyanna had thought about this before she decided to meet with one of the whores working at one of Baelish's pleasure houses. The man had barely been seen since Tywin dismissed him from the small council. Lyanna was not stupid enough to think that the man would just stand there and let his power be taken away. Baelish had become a very rich man by exploiting women, which was another way he used to find out other people's secrets. Lyanna needed to know what Baelish was planning. Fortunately for Lyanna some of the women in Baelish pleasure houses were women whom Lyanna had helped, some of them still had family in the West that Lyanna was still helping. The woman she was meeting with today was loyal to her, Lyanna had saved her life once. Now she was calling in her debt.

"I have already recruited several women who are loyal to me and to you." The older woman gave her a secretive smile. "Baelish actually picked them himself to have them work in the palace."

"That is great news." Lyanna took a pouch filled with coins and handed it to the woman. "This is just a small token of my appreciation."

The woman nodded and handed her a list, which contained the names of all the women who would be working for Lyanna. She did not want any surprises. Once Lyanna made sure everything was in place she said goodbye and left. She had left her wheelhouse a few blocks away, she did not want even the driver to know where she had been. Everyone in the Red Keep knew that she had been working in Flea Bottom, checking on what was needed to help the small folk. She was able to make it to the wheelhouse house without anyone recognizing her and made it back to the palace without any issues.

Lyanna was walking down one of the halls close to the training grounds when she saw Tommen sitting alone. The little boy looked sad, which was different from how he had looked since giving up the crown. She had never seen Tommen look so happy and carefree as he did after turning the kingdom over to Tywin. He had been excited to be able to train as a knight like he had always dreamt.

"Tommen?" He looked up at her. "Why are you here alone?"

"I am finished with training." Lyanna sat beside him, waiting for him to feel comfortable enough to speak. Tommen was a lot like Jaime, he did not react well when pushed into a corner. "I went to see mother, but she did not want to see me. She is upset with me because I am not king any longer."

"She is disappointed now, but it will not last long." She ran a hand over his head. "She loves you."

"She said I ruined everything." The look he gave her was so sad she wanted to find Cersei and hit her. How could that woman be so careless with her son? Tommen was the most sensitive of Cersei's children. "I believe she liked me better when I was the king."

She could not understand how someone could be so consumed with power that she would give up her own child. Lyanna took Tommen's hand, giving him a bright smile and gesturing with her head.

"Let us go." Tommen stood up, looking a bit confused. "We are going to find you something fun to do."

She led him to where she had seen Jaime with several knights earlier. He was supposed to go patrol the city with several red cloaks before supper. He would also be talking the to red cloaks and the new recruits and inspecting the new barracks. She was aware of how much Tommen admired his uncle and it would do him some good to spend time with him. She arrived at where the men were readying their horses and saw the way some of them looked at each other before bowing to her. Jaime turned to her, smiling when saw her with Tommen.