Chapter 24

4 month time jump. We see how things are going after everything that has happened. Lyanna helps Tywin find someone he was looking for. I hope you guys like it. 🥰

4 months later.

The official story given to the people after Cersei's death was that she had taken too much sweetsleep and accidentally poisoned herself. Everyone had believed it since it was known that she had been using sweetsleep for years. Tywin was not completely convinced but he had no proof of any wrongdoing. The guard on Cersei's door had not seen anyone go in or out of the queen's chambers. Tywin did not have any reason to suspect Jaime, since everyone knew of his love for his twin. Things had settled since Cersei's death, and people had returned to their regular activities. Jaime was doing better, he was not as sad as in the first few weeks after his sister's death. He was still a bit melancholic, but for the most part, he was back to his happy and playful self.

One of the few dark clouds over them was the fact that Baelish had disappeared. The man had not been seen since Cersei's death. When Tywin had sent the guards to apprehend Baelish, no one knew where he was. Everyone had been looking for him for the past four moons, but no one knew where he was. The only thing they were sure of was that Baelish was no longer in the city. The longer Baelish was on the run the worse Tywin's mood got. The man snapped at everyone except for her, since Lyanna's belly had started swelling she could do no wrong. Even the guards had started asking her to tell Tywin any time they had bad news. Jaime would laugh any time the knights would come up to her and beg her to talk to the king. Even Tyrion had asked her to speak to his father on his behalf a few times.

One of the things annoying Lyanna was the fact that her husband and good father would not allow her to do anything that they considered strenuous. She had learned two days ago that lifting more than four books at a time meant Tywin and Jaime would yell at the guards for allowing her to strain herself. She was not allowed to walk too far or too fast. Once she had reached her fifth moon she had not been allowed to go into the city. Jaime and Tywin were worried that something would happen to her. She had not even been allowed to meet with the women she had recruited from Baelish's pleasure houses. She had to leave the palace during the night and hide, like a thief. She had to beg Addam for over an hour so he would agree to accompany her into the city. But thanks to that she had been able to meet with one of the women and she was looking for any clues about where Baelish might have gone.

"Have you eaten yet?" Lyanna rolled her eyes without looking at her husband. "You did not eat much this morning."

"I ate the same amount I always do." Lyanna placed her book on the table. "Just because my belly is gigantic does not mean I need to eat more than usual."

"Your belly is not gigantic." Lyanna looked up at her husband, raising an eyebrow, which just made him chuckle. "You are carrying our babe, he needs a little room to move."

"I look huge." She stood up with Jaime's help and glared at him. "This is all your fault."

"Yes, it is." The fact that he was smiling while agreeing with her did not make her feel any better. He cupped her face, kissing her until she moaned. "You look lush and beautiful."

She wanted to disagree, but the way he was kissing her did not allow much time for breathing much less talking. He pressed her against the table, his hands going to the skirts of her gown and lifting them. His mouth moved down her neck, nipping at the skin, and lowered the neck of her gown until her breasts were free.

"You are so gorgeous." He kissed the spot above her breast while lifting his other hand and weighing a swollen mound within his palm. "You have such pretty breasts, with sweet, hard little nipples. Do you want me to suck them?"