----------------------------------------------

"Oh! Angelica there you are I was looking for you" Navier said as Angelica smiled "Sorry Navier, but some nobles were talking to me and I didn't want to seem rude and tell them to not speak with me cause I was looking for you" Angelica said as she grabbed a glass of wine too.

While Angelica spoke Navier took a sip of her wine and looked at the glass seeing the reflection of Heinrey, she lowered her glass and saw Heinrey waving his glass saying hello to her. Angelica waved bye to Navier and walked somewhere else, as they were walking they heard a few nobles talking "Regardless of how holder-that-thou she is, I suppose she had no choice but to do so to curry favor with the Emperor." One noble said.

Navier stopped walking as her eyes widened at this.

Navier turned to the two noble ladies she heard talking she was confused about what they were talking about 'That was about me, wasn't it?' Navier thought before someone called her "Pardon me... Your Majesty. Did you really send a gift to that woman and Lady Angelica?" A noble lady asked as Navier turned to her "A gift?" She asked, the woman then got flustered as she spoke. "Well, It's just that, that woman said you sent her and Lady Angelic a gift. She said you sent her and Lady Angelica all sorts of gifts to welcome them and congratulate them on becoming Mistresses." Navier clenched her glass hearing this "I did not send her a gift, as for Lady Angelica I did, since I have known her forever and I see her as my sister. Rashta must have misunderstood something." Navier said.

The nobles sighed in relief  "Oh, of course." The first noble lady said as the second said "Oh my, it must be time to dance." Another noble lady said as they walked away, soon the music started and Navier looked for Angelica. Navier spotted Angelica away from the dance floor looking at Rashta and Sovieshu 'Dance...It seems that Sovieshu plans to have the first dance with Rashta instead of Angelica' Navier thought as she leaned on the wall.

'Only Sovieshu can request the first dance with me as I am the Empress. I'll just rest a bit since no one will ask me to dance. I wouldn't have minded if his first dance was Angelica, but he has been ignoring her for a while, Rashta isn't his only Mistress here' Navier thought.

Navier closed her eyes for a moment 'I'm tired' She thought as Heinrey's voice rang out in front of her "Here you are, My Queen." Heinrey said holding a rose out to Navier while on one knee "I must've searched the entire ballroom for you" He said as Navier was shocked at him. "Are you a good dancer, Your Majesty?" Heinrey asked as Navier's eyes widened 'I'm the Empress. Yet he's asking me for the first dance? What if this stirs up more strange rumors?' Navier thought as she hesitantly reached for the rose. 'But...' Navier took the rose in her hand "Very. I'm not sure if you'd be able to keep up" She said holding the rose in her hand, Heinrey took Navier's hand into his as they walked to the dance floor "You sound quite confident. I suppose I'll have to let it go then even if you do step on my feet a few times." Heinrey said.

Navier saw Sovieshu glance at her, then turned his attention to Angelica who was dancing with a random noble.

"So I've finally been noticed." Hiernrey said as Navier turned to him "What do you mean by that?" She asked as he looked at her with a smile "Well, I'd been completely ignored the last time, so I made sure to dress up even more today." He said as they went on the dance floor. As the music played Heinrey pulled Navier close to him as they started to dance he whispered in her ear "I know more than anyone how easily and swiftly silly rumors spread." He said and spun Navier around as she looked at him. "Do you mean the rumor that I sent Rashta gifts, as well as Angelica?" Navier asked him as a smile crossed her face " Thank you. I won't believe the rumors about you being a Casanova either" She said making his eyes widen a bit before he let out a laugh.

"Why do you laugh? Could it be that the rumor is in fact..." She spoke until Heinrey cut her off "Oh, no no. Please don't believe any rumors about me" He said as the sound of footsteps was heard. Heinrey and Navier stopped dancing and turned to see Rashta and Sovieshu walking up to them "Dance the next one with me" Sovieshu asked Navier while Rashta smiled at Heinrey "Please dance with me, Your Highness!" Rashta asked Heinrey. "..." Navier looked at Sovieshu as she thought 'It's true that dancing with the same partner twice isn't proper decorum.' Navier nodded "Alright." She said and took Sovieshu's hand and he pulled her to him as they started to dance.

'We were each other's partners since we first learned how to dance, when Angelica learned to dance he would always dance with her. All three of us used to burst into laughter about how awkward we were, but it seems those days are long gone.'

Navier was brought out of her thoughts by Sovieshu calling her "Empress" He said as Navier looked at him "Since I took Rashta and Angelica as my mistresses, I can't tell you not to take a lover, but Prince Heinrey isn't a good choice" He said. Navier looked taken aback by this "What are you-" She was cut off by him speaking "As the Empress Of The Eastern Empire, it's best if you don't do anything to disgrace yourself" He told her. "I don't know what you're imagining, but Prince Heinrey and I aren't-" Sovier pulled away from Navier looking at someone.

"Rashta!?" He called out and quickly walked passed Navier and Angelica, who tried to walk up to him to dance.

.

.

.