Chapter eleven

The blue hedgehogs eyes slowly opened, everything was blurry and dark. "Huh?" Sonic squinted, a figure standing in front of him, "Shadow?" "Sonic!? Sonic, wake up!!" Sonic's sight cleared, spotting the two tailed fox standing above him.

"Tails?" How the heck did I think Tails was Shadow!? Sonic thought, his mind blurred with what happened prior... And Shadow. "Sonic!! Are you ok?!" Tails asked as he helped Sonic stand.

"I think so." The blue blur replied woozy like. All the others were getting up as well, some of them like Blaze were already up while the others were just like Sonic, woozy and clouded mind.

Everything was dark, the sky was full of stars, yet it was supposed to be daytime. It was too dark to see barely anything, it was even hard to see their hands in front of their faces.

"Well, that explains how Sonk thought Tails was Shadow." Rouge said still lying on the ground, at least it sounded like Rouge. Silver giggled, "Sonk." "This is no time to be giggling! Uh... Silver!!" Amy said, frustrated. 

Silver shouted in retaliation, the two hedgehogs starting to argue as Sonic tried to get inbetween them. The young wolf pup sat on the ground, holding his knees to his chest. Aster looked at his hands, What just happened? he thought, his expression emotionless, just like it always has been.

"WILL YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING?!" Sonic shouted. "Uh huh, sure, once you and Shadow stop beating each other up on a daily basis." Silver replied sarcastically. "Hey! Be nice to Sonic!" Amy glared, "But that was a good one." "Thanks."

Sonic facepalmed, "You've got to be kidding me." He pulled his hand down, making his eyes all weird. "Are you ok, Aster?" Tails asked the young wolf. "Yeah. I'm fine." He responded blankly, standing up himself. 

Tails didn't really believe their friend, but it was best not to press on, Right? "Ok let's just focus." Sonic suggested. "Fine." Amy said, then Silver, then nearly all the others following.

"I can't wait to pound egghead into an omelette." Knuckles said, punching his fists together. "What's an omelette?" Aster asked Tails. Tails puzzled, "Uh, I'll explain later." They said with a nervous smile.

"Tails, have any idea what's going on with the sky, buddy?" Sonic asked pointing upwards. "It looks like an eclipse." The yellow fox responded.

Suddenly Sonic got kicked in the gut, flying into a tree and hitting his head. "AH!!" The blue hedgehog's eyesight got blurry, his ears ringing.

Everything was fuzzy, only the sound of ringing and faint yells. "SONIC!! SONIC!!! WAKE UP!!" The yells slowly got louder as Sonic was slowly able to see again.

Aster and Tails shook him as an ebony hedgehog stood other him. "What have you done. Sonic." He spoke coldly with each step he took closer, his question sounding like a demand. Sonic chuckled nervously, "Heh, heh, heh." He gulped.

~-------------------------------------~

Please vote and comment your thoughts and feedback.

~-------------------------------------~