Chapter one

Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Rouge, Silver, and Blaze were inside Eggman's base, battling against robots and the doctor himself. They were inside one of his many rooms, gadgets and lab equipment everywhere, new machines, you get the idea. Sonic zoomed around and spin dashed, destroying some robots, while Knuckles and Amy smashed the robots into the ground and wall. Silver, Blaze, and Rouge used their special techniques to battle the robots as Tails flew above the battle, with one of his gadgets in hand. Sonic spin dashed into Eggman's egg mobile, sending it flying backwards.

Eggman road in frustration. "What's wrong egghead? already tasting defeat?!" Sonic said smugly. "How could he taste defeat?!" Knuckles asked as he pounded a robot into a wall. "It's a metaphor, Knuckles." Tails said calmy. "Don't use your fancy sorcery on me!" "SHUT UP KNUCKLES" The three girls shouted in unison. Knuckles quietly gulped, trying to hide his fear. "Let's just shut up and fight." he said, trying to sound intimidating. "GLADLY!!" Sonic said, zipping around, defeating the robots with ease.

"You really think you can beat me, blue rat?!" Eggman said with a glare. "Of course, I can. I've done it a thousand times and I'll do it a thousand times again!" Sonic said, his signature smirk planted on his face. "Oh contraire..." The doctor spoke with a French accent, "I have something that is sure to beat you, my blue not so much of a friend!" "Yeah, the French accent really has me sold." Amy whispered sarcastically to blaze.

Eggman growled and slammed his fist on the computer board, located inside his egg mobile. Behind Eggman was a doorway that almost seemed like a portal, it was placed on a large mount, the metal being a dark purple color, and tubes at the base of it as electricity or some kind or energy flowed through. Once Eggman had pressed the button, bits of purple electricity started going from one side of the doorway to the other, going through the air in between.

Knuckles gulped.

"I-is that all ya got, Egghead?" Sonic studdered. Tails' gadgets began to go haywire, purple electricity short circuiting them. "Uh guys?!" Tails called out in a concerned tone. "I know bud," Sonic said, growling at Eggman, "I got this." Sonic took a step back, getting ready to spin dash at the doctor.

The ground began to shake as more energy went into the machine located behind Eggman. "Woah!" Rouge said, landing on the ground. More energy went through the machine, Tails' eyes locked onto it, his eyes went wide as he realized what was about to happen.... "guys....RUN!!" Tails shouted out. The machine unleashed a large blast of purple energy, before any of them could react, it hit them.

Time seemed to slow. All of them, besides tails, began to glow a dim purple color. the gadget Tails held in his hand somehow managed to block the blast, the young fox slowly opened his eyes and saw their friends slowly disappearing as the blast sent all of them back. soon...everything went black...

~-------------------------------------~

Please vote and comment your thoughts and feedback.

~-------------------------------------~