Chapter two

Tails slowly woke up, covered in leaves, as he laid in a muddy forest. It was dark and dim, creepy and eerie as the mud on the ground stuck to one of Tails' gloves as he tried to move it. Tails groaned as he tried to move, managing to knock the leaves off using their tails. 

A small blue flicky, with pink eyes, landed in front of the fox, hopping forward with a chirp. "Hi, do you know where I am? or where my friends are?!... I'm talking to a flicky. Chaos, I've gone delusional!" Tails said, somewhat talking to the flicky and somewhat talking to themself. The flicky tilted its head and quickly flew off back into the tree.

Tails stood up, shaking a bit, he rubbed his head, and a freezing wind blew. One of Tails' gadgets laid on the ground by their feet. He grabbed the gadget and examined it; it was completely busted from what happened prior. "AGH!" Tails roared, "First I get separated from my friends, I don't know where I am at, AND NOW THIS?!" He sat on a rock nearby, slumping down. The fox's thoughts filled with chaos and fear, worry about their friends, trying to figure out where this dang forest was located and how to get back home.

There was the sound of running, thin breath like someone was running for their lives, the sound of footsteps getting closer. Tails stood up from the rock. "Is that Sonic?!" He said to himself hopefully...but that hope was short-lived, "No... that couldn't be Sonic, he never gets tired, at least not that easily." Tails was suddenly full of curiosity, he watched the forest closely, waiting for whatever was in there to come out.

Suddenly out of the forest ran someone who ran into Tails, causing both of them to fall. Tails rubbed his head and looked up; it was a young Mobin wolf. The wolf had light gray fur, a white muzzle, long dark gray fur on the top of his head with chunks of some kind of yellow rock, he had a long fluffy tail, similar to the fur on his head along with two large ears, the wolf wore white gloves, black shorts, and a dark purple, baggy, sweater with lavender stars on it. He appeared a bit taller than Cream and around the same age as Tails, terrified and lost.

The little wolf looked at Tails with fear in his eyes. "Uh, hi?" Tails said calmly. "Hi." The young pup spoke quietly. "I'm Tails, who are you?" "Aster" He responded. "Nice to meet you!" Tails smiled brightly as the pup cocked his head to the side, confused.

Tails stood up from the muddy ground, putting their hand out for Aster. He slowly reached his hand out, flinching a tiny bit, he put his hand on Tails' and looked up at him, all the fear disappearing. "Come on, you can come with me if you want. It seems like we're both lost, huh?" Tails said as he helped Aster up. "Yeah" He said, regaining balance, "I'd like that." Tails smiled again at the young pup, he seemed shy and afraid, like he had no clue where he was, Tails didn't either but still, he wanted to help Aster.

~-------------------------------------~

Please vote and comment your thoughts and feedback. 

~-------------------------------------~