Chapter four

Knuckles groaned as he tried to push himself off of the ground, his eyes still closed. Sonic quickly jumped up, "WOOOO, I'M BEAT!!" the cerulean hedgehog said, taking a deep breath. "Where are we?!" Silver spoke as he stood up, rubbing his head. Sonic quickly looked around, they stood on a yellow platform shaped like a star surrounded by a black abyss, stars twinkling in the distance.

"Space?" "Really? Sonic we've been to space, I'm pretty sure there aren't star-shaped platforms." "Well how do you know!?" Sonic glared, crossing his arms with a pout. Silver squinted at him, his mouth slightly agape and his hand on his head. "Look," Silver began, "let's just figure out where we are and find the girls....and Tails." "ON IT!!" Sonic said proudly and tried to zoom.

The blue hedgehog tried to zoom to another star not far off, but he ran...slower, the usual. He was unable to stop himself and fell off the side of the star, "AHHH!!" "SONIC!" Knuckles shouted out and grabbed Sonic's wrist before he could fall, his eyes shut tight.

"Um, Knuckles?" Sonic said in a very flat tone. Knuckles opened his eyes and looked down, Sonic was standing on another star, completely unharmed.  "I'm pretty sure I'm fine." knuckles just glared in response.

"You went...slow..." Silver said, completely flabbergasted. "I know!! It was like something just sucked my speed out as I was running!!" "Strange." The red echidna said, unknowingly still holding onto Sonic's wrist. Sonic looked up at knuckles, "You do realize you're still holding my hand, right?" the blue hedgehog said with a glare. Knuckles glared black and let go of the hedgehog's wrist.

"I hate you." The echidna said. "You held my hand for like two minutes!" Sonic responded. "DID NOT!!" "DID TO!" "DID NOT!!" "DID TO!" "DID NOT!!" "DID TO!" "EHOUGH!!" The white hedgehog finally intervened, distracting the other two, "WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!!" he said with his hand on his face. "WELL, HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT?!?!?" Knuckles growled. "I DON'T KNOW!!" Silver shouted back. "OF COURSE, YOU DON'T!! YOU'RE NOT TAILS OR SHADOW!!" Sonic waved his hands around, furiously.

"WHY ARE WE YELLING?!?!!" Silver shouted. "I DON'T KNOW!!" The other two responded in unison. "AGH!!" Silver put out his hand, trying to levitate the other two out of their....situation, although nothing happened. The white hedgehog looked confused and tried again. Nothing. He got a little frustrated and tried once more, only a little spark coming from his groves.

"Silv?" Sonic asked. "My telekinesis isn't working." He said, both confused and frustrated. "WHAT?! FIRST SONIC CAN'T RUN AND NOW YOU CAN'T LEVITATE STUFF?!" Knuckles shouted. "HEY I CAN RUN!! JUST NOT THAT FAST!!" "DON'T" Silver intervened before the echidna could respond, "If we're going to find Tails and the girls we need to work together, without screaming at each other!" "Hypocrite." Sonic crossed his arms. "What?!" Knuckles asked, completely puzzled at the cerulean hedgehog's word. "It's a word I hear Shadow say, I honestly have no clue what it means."

"You....AGH!!" Silver roared, beginning to stomp off. 

~-------------------------------------~

Please vote and comment your thoughts and feedback.

~-------------------------------------~