D3 31: 𝓜𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓤𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓐 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮

Audrey watched Mal apologizing to Uma and Audrey groaned

Audrey watched Mal apologizing to Uma and Audrey groaned. "No! You think you're on the right track? We're not going anywhere!" Audrey said.

"Let's mess them up a little." Audrey said, looking up at Chad.

"I say we go back to my place and maybe binge-watch some TV? Huh? Or maybe order some stuff online? Yeah? Yeah." Audrey mentally groans and forced Chad onto his knees. "What about pizza, huh? Yeah, you don't like pizza. Salad? Sa...!" Audrey use your magic and put Chad into the closet but sad eyes widen when he saw that the door was closing. "No, no, no, no, no,"

Audrey blocked the door with a piece of wood and the villianess girl laughed maniacally. As they left the prince alone who was banging on the door yelling out for Audrey and Rachel.

"Now, you." Audrey says, looking at Rachel who slowly backed away. "I should tell you this but I really liked you but your eyes were on the Evil Queen's daughter." Rachel looks up at her.

"I'm sorry, Audrey. I really am, and I'm very sorry for anything I did to you. Is there anything i can do for you?" Rachel asked.

"Actually, there is." Audrey says and tapped the scepter on Rachel's chest. "You are going to steal fairy godmother's wand."

Rachel's eyes fell out of the trance and was shocked. "NO! I can't do that! I CAN'T!" She tumbled backwards.

The scepter lit up again and Audrey got in Rachel's face. "Yes, you will and you will use this incantation." She hands a page of some kind of a spellbook. Rachel's eyes turned green again. "Now go."

Audrey teleported her to an area where Fairy Godmother held her wand and it was guarded by some type of crystal barrier.

Rachel looked down and saw that she had her mother's long blonde hair and was shocked.

She threw the hair and it landed around the crystal barrier around the wand

She threw the hair and it landed around the crystal barrier around the wand. Rachel looked at the page and began to do the incantation. "Wither and decay End this destiny, Break these earthly chains, And set this spirit free." Rachel's eyes went black and do did her hair.