D2 17: "You're going to isle of the Lost?!"

Ben was in his office at his desk as he pushed the buzzer for his front desk lady

Ben was in his office at his desk as he pushed the buzzer for his front desk lady. "Deborah? Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?"

"Yes, sir." Deborah responds.

"Thank you." Ben said.

Evie opened his office door. "Ben?"
"Evie, come on in." Ben said as she stepped in the office and sadly looked at him and said "Mal's gone back to the Isle. Ben..."

Ben's face dropped as Evie gave him his ring back. "This is my fault. This is my fault. I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her. I have to go there and apologize. I have to go there and--and beg her to come back."

"Ben, you'll never find her. You need to know how the Isle and how it works and...you have to take me with you."

"Yes! Uh are you sure?" Ben asked as it would be hard for her to face.
"Yeah. She is my best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now." Evie said.

Ben exclaims. "Thank you!"

"But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that won't get stuck there again." Evie said.
Ben says. "I promise."

"And there's no way you're going looking like that." Evie picked on his outfit.

☀️🍎☀️🍎

Rachel was heading to her girlfriend's dorm, quite upset of the news she had to found out from Ben.

She opened the door and saw the disbelief on Evie's face. "You should've knocked on the door at least, instead of then letting yourself in." Evie said.

"I know that in our relationship, we don't hide anything from each other, but I had to found out that Mal went back to the Isle of the Lost and that both my best friend and girlfriend are going and they didn't tell me." Rachel said, upset.

"Well, I'm sorry, but Mal's my best friend, Rachel. Ben isn't going alone with me, Carlos and Jay are coming with us." Evie said.

"That doesn't make it sound anymore better for me." Rachel said, almost in tears.

"If you're trying to say that you're coming along with us, I'm not letting come with us." Evie said, sternly.

"Why not?" Rachel said, upset that her girlfriend isn't letting her go to the Isle with her, Ben and the VK boys.

"If anything happens to you, I wouldn't live with myself knowing that you got hurt or worse." Evie said.

"Evie, you do realize that you aren't going to win this argument." Rachel said, knowing that she's going to win this argument.

"I don't want you getting hurt, Rach." Evie said, not liking that her girlfriend is coming with her to get Mal back.

"You see, that's the thing I don't want you getting hurt as well, I like you so much, Evie, I'm going with you." Rachel leaned in and kissed Evie's lips.

"Alright, but I'm not liking that you're coming with us." Evie gave up in defeat.

"Don't worry, nothing going to happen to me when I stick with you and the boys." Rachel said, leaving the room and leaned her back against Evie's dorm room.

🎶Here I am
Feels like the walls are closing in
Once again
It's time to face it and be strong

I wanna do the right thing now
I know it's up to me
Somehow I've lost my way🎶

Rachel walked down the corridor heading to her dorm.

🎶If I could take it all back, I would now
I never meant to let you all down
And now I've got to try
To turn it all around
And figure out how to fix this
I know there's a way, so I promise
I'm gonna clean up the mess I made
Maybe it's not too late
Maybe it's not too late, oh🎶

Rachel was in her room, looking for what seems to look like of what a villian clothes she had.

🎶So I'll take a stand
Even though it's complicated
If I can, I wanna change the way I've made it

I've gotta do the right thing now
I know it's up to me
Somehow I'll find my way🎶

Rachel had found the perfect Villianous outfit and she heads out to where Ben, Evie and the boys were at, after seeing the text that Evie send her.

🎶If I could take it all back, I would now
I never meant to let you all down
And now I've got to try
To turn it all around
And figure out how to fix this
I know there's a way, so I promise
I'm gonna clean up the mess I made
Maybe it's not too late

I'm gonna find the strength to be
The one that holds it all together
Show you that I'm sorry
But I know that we can make it better🎶

Rachel was really nervous of what would happen if she went to the Isle but she hoped that Evie, Ben and the boys would be alright.

🎶If I could take it all back, I would now
I never meant to let you all down
And now I've got to try
To turn it all around
And figure out how to fix this
I know there's a way, so I promise
I'm gonna clean up the mess I made
(Mess I made)
Maybe it's not too late🎶

Rachel saw the boys, Evie and Ben up ahead and was a bit excited but mostly nervous.

🎶I never meant to let you all down
Now I've got to try
To turn it all around
And figure out how to fix this
I know there's a way, so I promise
(Promise)
I'm gonna clean up the mess I made
Maybe it's not too late
Maybe it's not too late🎶

Word Count: 1, 005