D2 19: Ben gets kidnapped!?

After leaving Gil behind, the villian kids let Ben and Rachel to their old apartment where they knew Mal would be staying

Once they arrived Jay threw a rock at our sign and the gate door opened we wished Ben good luck and he disappeared.

After a few minutes Ben came back, upset. "So?" Evie asked, "Where is she?"

"She's not coming back." Ben said sadly, his head hanging low, Rachel sat on the stairs.

"I'll talk to her." Evie went over to the microphone, "M?" She asked into it. "Mal it's Evie. Let me just talk to you for a second." She was desperate.

"GO AWAY." Mal yelled back at us and Jay and Rachel went over to Evie and grabbed her arm, "Let's just give her a couple hours to cool off." Jay nodded and Evie agreed.

"Guys? Where's Ben?" Carlos asked looking down the long corridor. "Very funny, Carlos." Rachel said coming to stand next to Evie when Rachel realized none of them could actually see him.

"Ben?" Evie said, "Ben. Ben!" She got louder with each time she said his name, Rachel backed up and looked down an opposite corridor, hoping he just went around the block and was coming back.they was a sigh of relive and Evie said. "Ben. Don't scare us like that."

"Don't scare you?" An Scottish accent asked as an attractive (To me he's pretty attractive) tall boy with slick black hair and eyeliner, walk up to them. "But that's my specialty."

"Harry." Evie said as she let out a breath and made Rachel hid behind her.

"What did you do with Ben?" Jay asked angrily.

"Oh, Him? We nicked him. Yep." I still couldn't move, "Oh and if you want him back have Mal come to fish shop, tonight. Alone. Uma wants a visit." Harry said to the group. "Jay it looks like you've lost your touch."

After that, Harry barked at Carlos and walked away.

🍎☀️🍎☀️

"If you guys never would have brought him here, this never would have happened. What were you thinking?!" Mal yelled at the VKs.

"He was gonna come with or without us." Evie said.

"We just wanted to protect him. Yeah, and we completely blew it, guys." Carlos says.

"Okay! Okay. So, what are we gonna do?" Rachel finally spoke, she didn't like having Mal angry.

"'We' are not doing anything. This is between Uma and me. And she's a punk. And guess what? Now I have to go get him." Mal said.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Mal. You're still gonna have to go through Harry Hook and his wharf rats." Jay said.

"Yeah, you're gonna need us." Rachel said taking Evie's hand.

"Uma said to come alone." Mal said.

"Mal, come on." Evie said pleading.

"She said to come alone. I know one thing. I'm not going anywhere." Mal ignored them.