D1 9: Family Day and Getting Exposed

Warning: public humiliation and coming out

[Ben Spoken:] 

🎶Ma chere Mademoiselle, it is with deepest pride and greatest pleasure that we welcome you tonight. And now we invite you to relax. Let us pull up a chair as the dining room proudly presents: your dinner!

[All (Spoken): Ben]

Be our guest, be our guest
Put our service to the test
Tie your napkin 'round your neck, cherie
And we'll provide the rest (that's right)
Soup du jour (uh-huh), hot hors d'oeuvres (come on)
Why, we only live to serve (whoo!)
Try the grey stuff, it's delicious (alright)
Don't believe me? Ask the dishes (ask the dishes)

[Ben Spoken:] 

Yeah, they can sing, sing, sing, they can dance, dance, dance
After all, Miss, this is France (uh-huh)
And a dinner here is never, never second best (come on!)
Go on, unfold your menu
Go on, take a glance and then you'll (alright)
Be our guest (hey), be our guest (hey)
Be our guest, yeah
Yeah, come on, yeah
Be our guest, guest, yeah, yeah

[All (Spoken: Ben)]

Beef ragout, cheese soufflé, hey
Pie and pudding en flambé, flambé
We'll prepare and serve with flair
A culinary cabaret (sounds so good)
You're alone, oh and you're scared, yeah
But the banquet's all prepared (it's all prepared)
No one's gloomy or complaining
While the flatware's entertaining (flatware's entertaining)
We tell jokes (jokes), I do tricks (tricks)
With my fellow candlesticks (fellow candlesticks)
And it's all in perfect taste, that you can bet (you can bet)
Come on and lift your glass
You've won your own free pass
To be our guest (If you're stressed)
(It's fine dining we suggest)
Be our guest, be our guest
Be our guest (yeah)🎶

After the performance, everyone went their separate ways. Rachel joins her parents and walked to the croquet game. "Mom, dad, there's been something I've been waiting to tell you guys." Rachel started with her coming out speech to her parents.

" Rachel started with her coming out speech to her parents

"You guys are the second people that i'm telling you guys." Rachel was hesitating and worried about how they're going to react to her news. "God, this is so hard to tell you guys." Rachel chuckled nervously.  

"Sweetie, take your time, we'll support you no matter what it is." Rapunzel tells her daughter. 

"You'll sure?" Rachel said, nervously.

"Absolutely." Eugene said. 

"Okay. Well Mom, dad.........I'm gay." Rachel admitted, very shyly. 

Rachel's parents were speechless and shocked that their daughter told them about her sexuality. It was silent for a bit until, "YOU!" A voice exclaimed. The Fitzherbert family looked and saw Mal with Audrey and who seems to be Audrey's grandmother. 

"How are you here? And how have you stayed so young?" Audrey's grandmother asked Mal. 

"Queen Leah, It's okay. Maleficent is still on the island." Rachel said trying to calm her down. "This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation to give the new generation a chance?" Ben asked.

"A chance to what, Ben? Destroy us? Come on. You remember, don't you? The poison apples. And the spells. Spells. My daughter... Was raised by fairies because of your mother's curse. So her first words, her first steps, I missed it all!" Queen Leah said, her words aimed at Mal. Queen Leah turns to Fairy Godmother as more people came over when she shouted and she turns to Fairy Godmother and says, "You mustn't trust her." 

"I'm so so..." Mal started to apologize, reaching towards Queen Leah but Chad stepped in front of Queen Leah. 
"Go away! Stay away from her!" Chad warns. 

"Don't do this, Chad." Ben said, looking stern at him.  

"What? They were raised by their parents, Ben. What do you think villains teach their kids? Huh? Kindness? Fair play? No way, okay?" Chad said, this is going to end up very badly. 

Rachel started to clench her fists, just cause Chad was getting her angry. 

"You stole another girl's boyfriend." Chad said to Mal. 

"Hey, hey!" Ben said. 

"Oh. You enjoy hurting people." Chad said towards Jay, Rachel unclenched her fist but looked at Chad angry. "And you, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater." Chad said towards Evie. 

Rachel finally snapped. "Wow, Chad! You got downgraded to one of the biggest douches in Auradon Prep and you always wonder why you can never keep up with the ladies because you're so mean and you use them to get a grade. Instantly making an idiot, I guess that's why you broke me and you broke Evie." Rachel retorted, sarcastically sneering at him. 
"Oh, look who's talking, it's not like I hid a secret fron my friends." Cheer said. 

Rachel's eyes slightly widen in terror and slowly asked him. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"You mean your darkest secret." Chad answers with a smirk. 

Rachel's eyes teared up in horror and worry and she shook her head. "Chad, please don't say it." She begged Chad not to tell everyone around her. 

The VKs were confused and concerned as Chad slowly started to say it. "You mean that..." 

"Chad, stop!" 

"You..." 

"Ben!" Rachel yells at her best friend. 

"Chad, stop it!" Ben interfered. 

"Are..." 

"Stop!" 

"GAY!" Chad yells. 

"No, I'm not!" Rachel now is crying.  

"ADMIT IT!" Chad yells and demands that she tells the truth. 

"FINE!" Rachel looks down in sobs and looks up slowly. "It's true, I'm gay." She admits and tears comes down her cheeks. 

Everyone gasped in shocked that Rachel admits about her sexuality. 
"You're such a dumb princess, lesbo." Chad mutters, that made Evie mad and she stepped in to defend Rachel. Aside from finding out that she's gay but that did give her a bit of hope.

"Mirror, mirror, in my hand, who's the biggest jerk in the land?" Evie said/asked angrily, showing her mirror in time for Chad to see his face appear in the mirror. 

"What? Come on!" Chad said, swatting Evie's hand away, causing her to almost to drop her mirror. 

Making Jay angry, "Back off, Chad. All right? Back off!" Jay said, pushing Chad back a few steps.  

Evie brought out a perfume bottle and sprayed it twice in Chad's face, Chad passed out and Ben prided Jay away from the knocked out prince. 

"Chad! Chad? Chad! Evie did something to Chad!" Audrey cried. 

The VKs ran off as Rachel ran away from the scene and to the one place that she could calm down. The fountain in the magic garden. (I made that up.) 

Rachel wasn't exactly excited for coronation day now that her secret is only open she doesn't feel like she will be accepted to be Ben's advisor.