D2 18: 𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷' 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓐 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷

"Hey, I'm here

"Hey, I'm here. Let's go." Rachel announced her presence and with that be all went off to the limo.

"Wait! Something's wrong." Evie stopped everyone but it was only a wardrobe malfunction on Ben. "Oh, there."

"Shotgun!" Everyone looked at the dog, shocked.

"No, Dude. Stay. The Isle is way too dangerous." Carlos said and Dude huffed.

"Did he just..." Jay and Rachel started but Carlos cut them off. "Talk? Yeah. I know. Tell you later." Carlos continued before climbing into the limo.

"Let's go." Ben said as he climbed into the back with the girls and Jay went to the driver's seat.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge, park under the pier in the old garage." Evie told Jay as he started to drive away from the school.

"Got it." Jay said as he drove off. After driving over the bridge a few minutes later, he parked the limo right where Evie told him to. He turned off the limo and everyone got out, looking around cautiously.

"Ben, help me with the tarp." Carlos told Ben and they grabbed the tarp. "Jay." Carlos said as he threw the other end of the tarp to Jay and they all put the tarp over the limo.

Ben and Rachel walked over to a huge pipe that led to Uma's ship.

"Hey, what's in here?" Ben asked the others curiously.

"Ben. Rachel." Carlos exclaimed as he pulled Ben away from the pipe and the others ran over.

"You don't want to know." Jay told Ben seriously as Evie pulled Ben and Rachel away.

"Hey, guys." Carlos said. "Hey, guys. Keep it chill, all right? The last thing we need is our parents figuring out we're here." Carlos told the others before leading the way into one of the alleys where people were.

"Hey." Evie said as one of the kids in the Alley stopped her and one kid stole her wallet and she grabbed their wrist. "Stop." Evie sighed as she saw the look of horror on their faces. "Just take it." Evie said as she let go of their wrists.

"Ugh, Ben." Evie said when she realized that Ben wasn't with them anymore.

Evie, Jay, Rachel and Carlos quickly walked after him.

They found Ben before he got attacked by one of the pirates, they stepped in. "Ben, stop. Just stop." Evie pulled him away as Jay and Carlos scared the pirate away.

"Why?" Ben asked, confused.

"This isn't a parade. Evie said. "It's the Isle." Rachel finished for Evie.

"My dad used to be a thief, so I got this, but you need to learn about a being a villian." Rachel said, as she points to Jay.

"Keep your hands in your pockets unless you're stealing." Jay told Ben.
Rachel points to Carlos. "You either slouch or strut." He added.