D1 12: Defeating Maleficent/True Love First Kiss

"Psych." Maleficent said before laughing again. She walked up to where King Beast stood and took off his glasses. "Ooh, in another time, in another time." She said, replacing the King's glasses at a different angle.

"Evil like me, don't you wanna be mean... Ow! Oh. Oh, no. Someone needs to pluck their nose hairs." Maleficent took the wand and used the wand to look up Fairy Godmother's nose. "Where shall we begin? I know. Why don't we start by getting rid of this?" Maleficent pointed the wand at Mal, causing Ben's ring to fly off her finger and onto the wand. "Perfect fit!" Mal looked devastated.

Maleficent went up to Ben and said to her daughter. "Falling in love is weak, and ridiculous. It's not what you want." Maleficent said as she knocked Ben's crown sideways.

"You don't know what I want! Mom, have you ever once asked me what I want? I'm not you!" Mal said, tearful.

"Oh, obviously. I've had years and years and years and... Years of practice being evil. You'll get there." Maleficent said.

"No, I will not. And I really wish that you had never gotten there yourself. Love is not weak or ridiculous. It's actually really amazing." Mal said with a smile.

"I know one thing, young lady. You have no room for love in your life!" Maleficent said, pointing the wand at Mal, angrily. That made Mal angry, she was done with her mother trying to control her life.

"And now I command, wand to my hand!" Mal commanded. Golden light emerged from the tip of the wand and it flew into her outstretched hand from Maleficent's clutches. "Ha! It worked!" Mal exclaimed joyously.
"I hardly think so. Frankly, this is tedious and very immature. Give me the wand. Give me the wand!" Maleficent shouted.

"Hold on, Mal. Maybe good really is more powerful than evil." Carlos said.
"Oh, please! You're killing me. Arf!" Maleficent barked, thinking it would scare Carlos. Instead, it called Dude, who ran up to the Mistress of All Evil and jumped on her.

"Oh! Oh, the breath! The breath! Get off me!" Maleficent said, pushing Dude off her. That caused Jay to grab her scepter from her. The orb of the scepter glowed green when Jay touched it. Maleficent's eyes glowed green as she touched Jay's arm. "Gaston should be jealous." She flicked his forehead, making Jay fall back on the floor.

Maleficent laughed until she snapped. "ENOUGH! You all will regret this!" Green smoke surround her and then the smoke vanished it revealed Maleficent to be a freaking DRAGON!

 "ENOUGH! You all will regret this!" Green smoke surround her and then the smoke vanished it revealed Maleficent to be a freaking DRAGON!

Jay quickly stood up and ran, avoiding the flames that Maleficent sent his way. "Come on. Run, Jay, run!" Carlos yells at his best friend.

"Hurry, Jay. Hurry, hurry, hurry! Jay! Watch it, Jay Jay, come on Please, Jay! Jay!" Evie and Mal yelled at the Arabian boy. jay quickly ran right towards Mal and the others.

Evie saw Maleficent flying towards their way and knew she had to act. "Magic mirror, show your bright light!" She commanded. A beam of bright light shot from the mirror, blinding Maleficent and forcing her to land.