D3 30: 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼

The VKs, Celia and the pirate crew went to Auradon prep to see everyone sleeping. "They're asleep." Evie said.  "Everyone." 

"I can't get Ben." Mal said, checking her phone. 

"Or Dizzy or Rachel." Evie said, checking her phone as well. 

"Or Jane. The signal's out." Carlos said also checking his phone.

Celia looked and saw big castle. "Is that Auradon Prep?" She asked. 

"Yeah. When everybody wakes up, you're going to love it." Evie said. 

Celia whispered to herself and said. "Yes."

"Everything is so..." Gil trails off.

"Freaky." Jay asks. 

"...green. You have leaves on your trees. And what are those colored things on the bushes?" Gil asked some many questions. 

"Uh... Flowers?" Jay answers. 

"Flowers are pretty." Gil then got excited. "Cantaloupe! Mm! Mm!" Jay went to go stop him but Gil ate them anyway. 

"We don't have fresh fruit on the Isle, remember?" Uma said. 

"They're grapes." Jay said, walking away. 

"Grapes? I love grapes." Gil said. 

"I believe I deserve some compensation for my muscles, my wile, and my role in this endeavor." Harry said, picking Airadon kids pockets and steals a bill. 

"You do." Jay said grabbing a bill from Harry's hand and glaring at him. "Me not squashing you like a bug."

"Think I'm scared of you, Jay?" Harry asked, glaring at him as well. 

"Guys." Uma and Mal said in unison. 

"Mm!" 

"Dude." Carlos said

"Delicious." Dude says and burps. 

"Dude, really?" Carlos said in disbelief. 

"What? It wasn't me, I swear. Okay. It was me." Dude said. 

"Hey, do you know what happened here?" Mal asked the dog. 

"Yup. Audrey showed up. She put everybody to sleep. And then she turned some of them to..." Dude said and gets cut off. 

"Guys." Evie called them and stops beside her. "Hannah turned to stone." 

"All right. Everybody stay on their toes." Jay said. 

"Look, since we're here, let's check the school." Uma said. 

"No. Audrey went straight for the crown, so, I think it's safe to assume that she's gonna go for Ben and his castle next. That's where we'll go." Mal said. 

"Says who?" Uma asked. 

"Says me." Mal said.

"Says you." Uma said and stands in front of Mal, glaring. "And that's supposed to mean something to me?"

"Guys." Evie said. 

"To the castle." Mal said and they left. 

🍎☀️🍎☀️🍎☀️

Through the scepter, Audrey was watching that the VKs, Celia and now the pirate crew was in Auradon and Audrey wasn't so happy with it. "How did Mal break my spell?" Audrey asked, getting angrily.

"We don't know." Chad said, getting scared of Audrey was getting mad. 
Audrey picked up a glass bowl and  lifted it up  looking at Chad and Rachel. "And what is Uma doing here?"