D3 24: 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓣𝓸 𝓑𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓭

"Auradon

"Auradon. It's beautiful, isn't it? I'm Mal, daughter of Maleficent. And this is my home. It wasn't always. I was born on the Isle of the Lost, where all of the villains had been banished, locked away for good. That is until Prince Ben and Rachel his royal advisor also best friend decided that their children should have a chance. And so, four villain kids, the V.K.'s, came to Auradon, including me. Long story short, Ben is the king now, I'm his girlfriend, and we are about to head back to the Isle to pick what will hopefully be a long line of new V.K.'s who get to come to Auradon and find their happily ever afters, too."

The VKS and Rachel went to the Isle, Rachel was added to come and she didn’t hesitate to say yes. As today the VKs were deciding on who was coming to Auradon. 

VKs: From the north to the south from the east to the west lost boys, lost girls; You all know you’re the best hit the streets. It’s your day. Turn it up. Now's your chance it’s time to get up on your feet and dance! 

Mal: Anybody wanna be like us. Everybody wanna be like us!

Carlos: All the boys from Auradon, and the girls cuz' they know what's up!

Carlos woke some orphans from their sleep as they all had their applications. 

Evie: Your life could change today, your life could change today!

Evie and Rachel went to Dizzy who happily hugged the seniors.  

Jay: These streets named after us because we paved the way! 

Mal (and Evie): Everyone come and take your shot now's the time show em' (what you've got), ahh-ah (Cuz everyone's gonna get their chance they said that being from the Isle was bad)

Jay and a VK slid down a roof that had Jay’s father mark. 

VKs: Well it’s good to be bad! We’re proof of that used to be lost, now we’re on the map used to steal stacks, now we’re giving back (with Evie and Rachel: Remember that) Bad! If you’ve got pride, raise your "V's" up high wave em' wide, side to side, feel the vibe It’s good to be bad! 

Evie (with Dizzy, Rachel and VK Girls): I wanna see you all rep your block I wanna see you all rep your block show your pride, let me hear your shout (We’re from the Isle of the Lost) (Carlos: Yeah!) we’re here to celebrate, we’re here to elevate if you’re down then make your move but you best not hesitate (Carlos: Come on!)

Mal went to see Celia, daughter of Dr. Facilier who did a card reading and the card was a new path for the girl. 

Mal (with Celia): Today's a day that you won’t forget the best to come (ain’t happened yet), aah-ah take a bow it won’t be your last (You’re from the Isle if anybody asks!) 

VKs: It’s good to be bad! We’re proof of that (with Dizzy: Used to be lost) now we're on the map used to steal stacks - now we’re giving back (with Evie + Rachel: Remember that) Bad! If you’ve got pride, raise your (with Dizzy "V's" up high) wave em' wide, side to side, feel the vibe It’s good to be bad!

Jay: They can try to deny our style but we were born this way cuz you can take the VK outta' the Isle, but you can’t take the Isle out the VK

Carlos: If you wanna make it hype not a moment to waste Make it loud, make it loud, make it jump to the base! Make it what you want, but you better make your case the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place

Rachel then joined then at the balcony and looked at the other Villian kids and orphans. 

VKs: So when I say "V", you say "K" V. K. V. K
When I say "All", You say "Day" All. Day. All. Day So when I say "V", you say "K" V. K. V. K
When I say "All", You say "Day" All Day!

Carlos: C'mon!

Jay: Hah!

VKs: Bad!

VKs: It’s good to be bad! We’re proof of that (with Mal:Used to be lost) now we’re on the map used to steal stacks now we’re giving back (with Evie + Rachel: Remember that) Bad! If you’ve got pride, raise your "V's" up high wave em' wide, side to side, feel the vibe It’s good to be Bad!

The kids cheered as the VKs jokingly teased. "Who wants to go? You?" Mal asked pointing at one kid. Some girls were saying pick me. 

"I honestly wish we could take you all with us and some day, very soon, maybe we can." Evie said. 

"Yeah, we’re gonna be back here so many times. You’re going to be so sick of us." Mal said. 

"So sick of us." Jay jokingly said. 

"Can I get a drum roll, please?" Evie asked and all kids stomped their feet. "First, I would like to begin, with the granddaughter of Lady Tremaine, daughter of Drizella, my sweet, sweet friend." 

"That's you." One villian kid said shaking Dizzy's shoulders. 

"My Dizzy." Evie smiled at the girl who excitedly squealed. Rachel smiled at the girl she remembered months ago. 

"Next, is son of Smee. Come on, Squeaky." Carlos said and one of Smee's twin went to Carlos. The kids did cheered on but the twin was worried that he would be left the Isle. 

"And no way, we’re splitting up the twins, so get over here, Squirmy, come on." Jay said and the twin boy went up to Jay. 

"And last, but certainly not least, we all picked this girl because we all agreed that she could use a little bit of Fairy Godmother's goodness class. Give it on up for Dr. Facilier's daughter, Celia." Mal said.  

The girl smirked. "I’m bad." Celia said and smirked. 

"We'll be back for you guys, next week, okay? And so, pack your stuff, your own stuff." Evie said. 

"Where are we going? We're going to..." Mal trailed off and the kids and teens all said. "Auradon!" The kids and teens cheered. 

1,038 words

1,038 words