D3 25: 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓘 𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 (𝓡𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓮)

Everyone in Auradon were waiting for their king and future Queen to come

Everyone in Auradon were waiting for their king and future Queen to come. Ben had a surprise for eveyone especially Mal.

All the students, King Beast and Queen Belle were in the audience as Mal came up to the mini stage that was at the entrance to Auradon Prep exactly where Mal and Ben first met as they held hands, in front of the whole crowd.

Fairy Godmother directed Mal to the stage but Mal tried to get off the stage but Godmother stopped her. "Stay."

"Stay here?" Mal asked as she pointed down at the stage she was standing on.

"Yes." Godmother told Mal before Mal backed up over to Ben and he wrapped an arm around her waist and waved to the crowd. "Bippity-boppity, one, two, one, two. Can everybody hear me?" She spoke into the microphone and everyone could hear her.

"Yes." Jane called out to her mother with a grin as the crowd cheered.

"Ben." She said with a smile, as she gave Ben the microphone.

"Thank you, Fairy Godmother." Ben thanked her before turning to the crowd. "What's up Auradon?!" Ben called out with a grin causing the crowd to cheer. "Thank you. Thank you so much for coming out to welcome our new arrivals. They'll be here soon. - Not like we had a choice. It worked out pretty well for the first four."

"Yeah, especially for you." Chad called out with a grin but lost it when Audrey glared at him.

"Very funny." Audrey said, glaring at Chad with her fingers up in his face to stop talking.

"Mal," Ben said into the microphone as he grabbed Mal's hand. "This is the exact spot we first met not so long ago. I feel like I've known you my whole life. But did I mention, I'm in love with you?" He asked.

"Aw!" The crowd exclaimed when suddenly Doug started to play his guitar as the VKs, King and Queen Beast, Jane, Rachel and Fairy Godmother gathered around the stage.

🎶I met this girl that rocked my world
Like it's never been rocked
And now I'm living just for her
And I won't ever stop
I never thought it can happen to a guy like me

But now look at what you've done
You got down on my knees🎶

Ben actually got down on one knee as he reached back and hands Carlos the microphone before grabbing a small box that you hold a ring from his pocket. Mal gasped in shock and cover her mouth with both hands, but Audrey gaped and held her stomach with her mouth wide open.

"Mal, it's you and me. It's you and me forever. Will you marry me?" Ben asked as he revealed an actual engagement ring from the box. "Will you be my Queen?"

"NO!" Audrey exclaimed in disbelief and shock in the the background.

"YES!" Mal exclaimed with a smile causing the crowd and their friends to cheer. Ben quickly stood up and put the ring on Mal's ring finger.

"Makes our movie night seem a little tame." Rachel said.

"I love you-- movies." Evie said, changing her words to movies, since they haven't say the L word yet.

"Me too." Rachel said.

"Yeah." Evie said, now it's awkward.
Mal kissed him on the lips and hugged before going over to their friends. Ben ran over to the boys while Mal ran over to Evie and Rachel and giving them both a hug. "What, did you two know?" Mal asked both girls.

"Everything." Evie said.

"You are going to rock that crown." Rachel said.

"Okay. So we've only done about 1,000 sketches of your wedding dress, and Belle's already planned an engagement party next week." Evie went on a rant but Rachel saw Mal walking away.

"Babe, Mal walked away but we should be excited to pick up the kids." Rachel said.

"Okay, let's do this." They heard Ben called out and they glanced at him before turning back to each other.

"Like i said, let's go." Rachel said as she took Evie's hand and gets in the limousine.

688 words

688 words