D1 11: Sleeping Curse all over again

just a warning when you see this °° that means the scene changes

Coronation day has finally arrived and the VKs were ready to steal the wand but they wasn't ready to leave

Mal and Ben arrived in front of the church and stopped in front of the King Adam and Queen Belle.

"About the other day, I just..." Mal started to say, referring to what happened on Family Day when King Beast stopped her.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." King Adam said.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy." Ben says to his father.

"Ben, we are very proud of you. You keep listening to your heart." Queen Belle said.
"Thanks, mom." Ben said.
King Adam and Queen Belle left to go to their places. Ben turned to Mal and gave her a smile. "Wish me luck."

°°
Somewhere in the church, Rachel sat in front of a vanity, looking at her reflection.

The door opens to reveal Rachel's mom. "Are you almost ready dear?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yeah, just give me a few minutes and I'll be down there." Rachel replies.
Rapunzel closes the door as Rachel looks at her reflection one more time, softly singing. "🎶When will my reflection show who I am inside?🎶"
Then she laid her head on the table and softly cries.

°°

°°

Ben enters the church as everyone bowed as Ben passed them even Mal did the same.

°°

A green orb appeared somewhere near the fireplace and Rachel slowly looked up and stared at it like in a trance. She got up and slowly started to follow it.

°°

Ben got in front of the platform and kneeled down before Fairy Godmother, Belle and Adam. Fairy Godmother was so confused of where Rachel was. She guessed that she has no choice but start the coronation. "Do you solemnly swear to govern the peoples of Auradon with justice and mercy as long as you shall reign?" Fairy Godmother asked with a smile.