D2 20: 𝓢𝓹𝓪𝓬𝓮 𝓑𝓮𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓷

Mal, Evie and Rachel arrived at Lady Tremaine's shop where Dizzy was working and a headband

"Shh!" Evie exclaimed to Rachel and Mal.

"Okay." Mal whispers as they walked up behind Dizzy.

"Evie?" Dizzy asked in shock when she saw Evie right next to her. "Evie! You came back!" She exclaimed as she shot up and hugged Evie.

"Hey. So great to see you, too." Mal said sarcastically.

"Is it all just like we imagined?" Dizzy asked Evie. "Do they really have closets you can walk into? Have you been to a real swimming pool? What does ice cream taste like?"

"It's cold and it's sweet, and if you eat it too fast, it gives you a headache." Evie told Dizzy with a smile.

"Really?" Dizzy asked with a grin.

"Yeah." Evie whispered with a smile and adds. "I want you to meet someone important to me." Evie motions Rachel to stand beside her.
Rachel moved to stand beside her girlfriend. "Dizzy, this is my girlfriend, Rachel." Evie introduced her girlfriend to her younger sister figure.

Rachel smiles and says, "Hello, Diz--" Rachel started before getting hurt by the young girl for surprised Rachel but Rachel just chuckled and hugged her back.

Dizzy released Rachel from the hug and looked at Evie. "I saved your sketch book for you." Dizzy told her.

"You did?" Evie asked as Dizzy ran to go get it. Evie looked at Mal and Rachel with a soft smile. "Dizzy." Evie exclaimed as Dizzy set the book down on the table. "Oh my gosh." Evie whispered as she sat down at the table. Evie opened her sketchbook to the first dress in the book. "I made this dress out of an old curtain and safety pins."

"Wow! Evie that dress looks pretty great." Rachel said.

"It reminds me of the dress you and Rachel made for Mal when she met Jasmine." Dizzy told Evie with a smile.

"I spilled curry all over that." Mal said, remembering that day causing the other three girls to laugh.

"You did." Evie said with a nod.

"Yeah, I saw that." Dizzy told Mal before Mal walked away to get the materials they would need for the smoke bombs.

"You're totally right, Dizzy." Evie told Dizzy. "This was...this was totally the inspiration for that."

"I knew it." Dizzy exclaimed. "You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." Dizzy said as she hugged Evie and Rachel.

Instead of answering, Evie grabbed a bracelet and a stone. "Is this too much or is this fabulous?" Evie asked as she held them together.

"Hand me the glue gun!" Dizzy exclaimed as she held out her hand.

A little while later, Evie, Rachel and Mal finished making the smoke bombs.

"Got it?" Evie asked Mal as Mal took the hose out of the plastic glove they were using for the smoke bombs.
"Yeah, I got it." Mal said.