D1 7: 𝓘 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Mal left for her date with Ben, now Evie and Rachel were still in the dorm

Evie just realized that Mal and herself didn't ask Rachel, if she's scared of her parents. "Oh, we didn't ask if you're scared of your parents, are you scared of your parents?"

Rachel looked flustered and slowly sat up. "Well, not technically I am but the only thing that I seen on them is just disappointment. But the thing is I'm more nervous then anything." Rachel admits.

Evie was very confused but she even looked intrigued. "What do you mean?" Evie asked.

"Well, I have a secret that I want to tell them but I'm worried on how they are going to react to it." Rachel tells the blue haired girl.

"What's the secret?" Evie asked, but Rachel shook her head. "No, I-I-I don't want to tell you."

But Evie kept on pressuring her into telling her Secret. "Tell me I'm really curious, please."

Rachel hesitated but rectally agreed and sighed. "Okay, fine. But you have to promise me to not tell anyone. You're only the second, well kind of the third person I told this to. So, please don't tell anyone, I don't want to tell people my secret." She started and Evie nods in promising. "Well, let me just say this, but I used to date Chad and the date went pretty well, but that wasn't until that I found out that he was just using me to get a better grade. I'm really good at Art (see what I did there) I got that talent from my mom. And he just happened to comment on my art and then he asked me to go on a date. But when I found out that he was just using me to get a better grade, I broke up with him, well we weren't exactly dating but he was the first guy that I actually dated. Jane was there to comfort me when we broke up. Jane and I started to hang out with each other." Rachel hestistated again but slowly said, "When we were hanging out together, I slowly started to realize that--" Rachel frozed and apologized to Evie. "I'm sorry, Evie but I can't tell you, it's really hard to tell you it's just, I can't tell you. I'm sorry, Evie." Rachel apologized but felt really bad.

Evie shook her head but felt upset that Rachel couldn't tell her secret. But she felt bad for Rachel for what Chad did to her.

Then Rachel's necklace glowed again, hurting Rachel's neck. "Ow!" She yelped and held the pendant.

Evie saw and heard Rachel yelp in pain and she saw the glowing sun pendant. "What's the backstory on that necklace of yours." Evie asks, curious.

"Well, the necklace is enchanted. I got this necklace from my grandmother. She gave it to me when I was 2 years old. The reason why it glows is only because it finds my one true love, someone who I'm destined to be with for the rest of my life." Rachel admits to Evie, who was amazed and almost realized that one of the Villain Kids is her true love. But she didn't know that she was Rachel's true love.

Rachel realized what she says and quickly got up and left the dorm room. "I gotta go, sorry Evie."

"Rach!" Evie calls her name.

When Rachel got away from the hallway and was outside on the campus. She sighed in relief and walked on.

[Rachel:] 🎶All those days watching from the windows

All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

(Rachel stopped by the fountains and sat down by the fountains, playing with the water. With Evie looking down at her.)

[Evie:]

All those days chasing down a daydream
All those years living in a blur
All that time never truly seeing
Things, the way they were

(Rachel sits down at the fountain as Jan's came up and approaches Rachel. "Hi, Rachel." Rachel stood up and said. "Hi, Jane." She said.

"Are you okay?" Rachel nods and says, "Yeah, I'm alright."

Evie saw Rachel smiling and talking to Jane, as Evie felt jealously in her, Evie slowly started to feel something for Rachel but has a hard time admitting it.)

Now she's here shining in the starlight
Now she's here suddenly I know
If she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go

(Imagine A side split view of Evie and Rachel singing together.)

[Both:]

And at last I see the light

[Evie:]

And it's like the fog is lifted

[Both:]

And at last I see the light

[Rachel:]

And it's like the sky is new

[Both:]

And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything is different
Now that I see you

Now that I see you🎶

T

he song ends with Evie sitting on her bed in sadness, knowing that she wouldn't be able to see Rachel after this mission.

And Rachel was walking towards getting ready for practicing for family day.