I did not want to go to a stranger's party at first but Luke had told me that he knew her (the girl that invited me), of course that still did not convince me, but I was so bored.

I tried calling Evan to come over but he was out on a date with Ashley, on getting to the party destination, Luke admitted that it was Amma's birthday party.

I was watching how he made her smile and laugh, and a part of me hated it, she looks at me and I avert my eyes, a little while later, the same girl which Luke had told me her name was Nevaeh came to us offering to play truth or dare, but I refused although Luke had accepted.

He dragged me along with him and I only accepted because he offered to take me to a new racing joint next week.

Soon, Nevaeh comes back dragging Amma and that dude with her, I was just noticing Amma's outfit now and she looked beautiful.

Amma's POV
He was staring at me and I was staring at him, Vaeh clears her throat and we look away from each other, we all take a seat, and Vaeh spins the bottle, the thread (top of the bottle) faces Luke while the base (bottom) faces her.

"Luke, truth or dare?" she asks

"dare"

"ok, I dare you to howl like a wolf for 10 seconds", surprisingly he starts to howl which ends up being really funny, now Luke spins the bottle, "truth or dare Amma" Pamela asks me.

"truth" I say looking at her

"do you have a crush on someone?"

"yes" I say not meeting their eyes, "oooh" she and Luke says while Angela gives me a wink, it was my turn to spin now so I go for it.

"truth or dare Ashton", it was Vaeh asking now, "dare" he plainly says, "I dare you to give a kiss to the birthday girl" she says.

"what" he and I exclaim in unison, "Vaeh, you are just kidding right?" I ask in horror, "nope, I'm not".

At this point I expected the others especially Ash to help me but they don't, "you don't have to do it" I quickly tell Ashton who had somewhat pink ears and was starting to look angry, personally I didn't want to kiss him, at least not like this.

"fine then I'll change it" Vaeh speaks up, thank God, "since you are the only one who did not get Amma a gift, you have to take her out tomorrow, that's my dare", take me out? Like a date?

"whatever" Ashton replies and spins the bottle, "truth or dare" Ash asks Angela "dare" Angela says, "ok, I dare you to take a big sip of hot sauce, Amma please get her the hot sauce"

"Oh no, not hot sauce" Angela exclaims. I take my seat again and drop the hot sauce on the table, in front of her and a bottled water.

"are you ready?" Pamela asks and she nods her head, she opens the cap and truly takes a big sip then starts coughing, she quickly open the bottled water and starts to gulp it.

Pamela pats her back a little as her face turns red. After her hot sauce attack, Angela spins the bottle, "truth or dare Jacob" Pamela asks, "dare" he replies, "I dare you to phone your crush and tell her how you feel, if you have one" she says.

He takes out his phone and after probably dialing the number and putting it on speaker, stupefiedly my phone starts to ring and when I see the contact name I already got the message, I cut the call and look up to see everyone staring at me and my face was heating up.

I look at Jacob who flashes me his signature smile and without knowing what to do I decide to return the smile, suddenly Ashton gets up and leaves, Luke tries calling him back but he ignores him, he gets up to follow Ashton but Vaeh drags him back.

"let Amma go" she says looking at me with a weird look.

"what! Why me?"

"sorry I have to discuss something important with Luke"

"you do?" Luke asks but she just ignores him.

"I could go call him back" Jacob says, "oh no no Jacob, it's Amma's house she would easily know the way around better than any of us, right guys?" Vaeh asks, "I guess" Pamela says, while Luke and Ash just shrug, Angela doesn't even say anything as she is taking small sips of water from time to time.

I look towards Ash and try begging her with my eyes but she mouths "it'll be fine just go", I groan and get up giving jacob who had a displeased expression a small smile and leave.

I hadn't walked long as I looked around and spotted Ashton in the sitting room, he was the only one here typing something on his phone, on hearing my footsteps probably, he looks up.

"what are you doing here?" he asks

"uh it's my house, besides the others wanted to check if you were okay, so are you okay?"

"why do you care?"

"because you walked out in the middle of the game"

"I got bored"

"but it was interesting to me"

"well sorry princess not everyone has the same interests as you do" he replies rolling his eyes

"you know you do not always have to be like this right?"

"oh so you want us to get pedicures together and talk about boys right" he says, his attention going back to his phone, I look away and scoff, asshole, I thought as I walked away from him.