I was thankful he was in the antivoid and not with William, since I just escaped from him and Loading. I created a wormhole to get there, which I got from KM, and found him watching some Undernovela. I decided to make it quick and painless so I just hid my pressence and smacked him in the skull, rendering him unconscious. I then used Absorb and moved onto my next target.

Adam was looking through the AUs with Ink in the doodlesphere. As soon as I got there, Adam sensed me and prepared for a fight. He probably thought I was William, because of the Mainframe's code. "A human?" He asked, making me realise I was still in human form.

I transformed into my skeleton form, since it was more durable and said "Sorry about that, I forgot to change forms. Now lets start." As I said that, I teleported behind Ink and used Absorb on him. So weak I don't even have to knock him out.... I then dashed straight for the shocked Adam as he summoned a blaster to fire at me. I countered it with a blaster of my own, which surprisingly overpowered his pretty easaly.

A big explosion shook the Multiverse. 'I need to finish this quick. Others will show up because of that explosion.' I tought as I tried catching Adam with my strings but he blocked them. I then created some wormholes behind Adam with chains coming out of them. 'Thanks for the chains KM' I tought as Adam was cought by them.

I didn't waste this chance so I surrounded him with blasters from all directions. A big explosion erupted as it shook the whole multiverse again. This time lasting half a minute. 'I might have overdid it with that one. It's good that I made that barrier around Storyshift.' I tought as I saw Adam laying down unconscious.

As I made my way to him, I saw William in the distance. I rushed quickly and managed to Absorb Adam as I got kicked in the face, sending me flying away.

Now, I was ready for my fight him. I teleported behind William and punched him with everything I had directly in the back of the skull. I then backed away and waited for him to get up, but he just laid on the ground. I was confused as I didn't think I was this powerful, but as I was about to absorb him, wings started sprouting from his back. B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y, of course.

I made a quick decision and transfered Storyshift #532 into my own Multiverse, which took quite a bit of strain on my body, since it was in a completely different reality, but it was only an AU, so I managed to walk the slight pain off.

Now I could go all out, but before that, I combined Absorb with my other moves. Now I could automatically absorb entities when I killed them with any attack. With this final change I turned my attention to the William before me.

'Now that I get a closer look at this William, he's not that powerful so we should be able to fight without damaging any of the neighboring Multiverses.' I tought as I dodged a laser coming from one of his wings. The other wings started to shoot lasers as well, destroying AUs left and right.

I kept dodging the lasers as William kept getting closer to me. As I saw an opening, I took the chance and teleported in front of him, landing a punch straight to the jaw. That sent him flying quite a distance as I summoned thousands of blasters and fired them straight at him, though he managed to dodge at the last second.

The Mainframe was trying to keep the Multiverse stable as explosions went off everywhere. Some from my blasters and some from his lasers. As we were fighting, Loading showed up and shouted at me "HEY, YOU'RE THE CREATOR FROM BEFORE!!" "I'm kinda busy now. Why don't you help me with Will here. You want his code back, right?" I said as he tought for a bit and started attacking William.

Hundreds of Loadings started rushing at William as I looked for an opening. While he was busy fending off the Loadings, I teleported behind him, shooting my strings and chains directly at him. I cought him and summoned a thousand blasters all around us. As they fired, the Loadings were also cought up in the explosion and the Multiverse was at the point of colapsing, but the Mainframe sustained it somehow.

I backed away and realised code started flowing into me. 'No way.... Is this it? Did i actually do it?' I tought as I felt a massive surge of power run through me. Now I truly felt like a god. The dust cleared and only one Loading remained. He was furious when he sensed William's code run through me and started attacking me, but I used William's God Ray. First shot and he stopped in his tracks.

"Loading, look. It's pointless fighting me now. I absorbed William, so the Mainframe recognises me as a part of itself. Killing me won't work." I explained, hoping I didn't have to fight against an Immortal. He stared at me and I released my hold on him. He sighed and stormed out of there filled with rage.

I sighed in relief and looked around at the aftermath of the battle. It was pretty bad to say the least. I looked at my Heart Locked before opening a wormhole, continuing my mission with only one goal in mind 'Absorbing...'

——————————————————————

Words: 1721

A/N: Hello everyone.
Chapter uploaded quicker than usual, because.....uhhh...... reasosn.

Y/N's now finally strong enough to go around Absorbing everyone. Sooo have fun reading the next chapters.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.