I slowly placed my hand in hers without disturbing her sleep.

"I love you soo much Nandini" I whispered very slowly and placed a soft kiss on her hand.

"I just can't live without you. I know that even you can't live without me. I know even you want us to stay together forever like I do. But...but.. what if I am not able to save you? What if I loose you? The thought itself is soo horrifying. I know...I know...that you think I am dumb to do this to us. But belive me... you're the most precious thing happened to me. You're a perfect gift in my life. And...and..I can't see me not able to save you. I wouldn't forgive myself ever. I..I just can't" I caught her hand tightly as tears started flowing from my eyes.

I immediately wiped them and closed my eyes to control myself. I looked at Nandini again to see her still sleeping.

"Let's leave this now...I came here to wish you luck" I managed to smile. I caressed her hair with my other hand as my one hand was still in hers.

"Tomorrow is your big day! It's your first show after people got to know that you are the LoveGuru. I know that you'd be stressed about how people are going to react and if you have the same effect or not. But trust me...you are going to rock it. Everything is going to be good. There is no need to be stressed. I trust you. All the best!" I placed a kiss on her forehead.

I know that I should say this when she is awake. But..I know that her heart understands it.

Suddenly she tilted in her sleep making my eyes go wide. I tried to free my hand but she caught it tight in her sleep. She again went back to her deep sleep making me sigh relived.

I again tried freeing my hand but she was not ready to leave. After few attempts she finally left it.

I got up and covered her with the duvet. I switched off the lamp and went back to the balcony. I looked at her again for one last time and smiled looking at how beautiful she is.

Suddenly I was hit by a pebble making me frown and look down to see Cabir glaring at me. He waved me to come down fast and I rolled my eyes.

This guy is irritating me!

I slowly started going down where Cabir was waiting impatiently. "Kya hai?" I gritted my teeth as I reached down.

"Bhai saab its going to be morning. Everyone will wake up now" he said and I nodded. "Now your driver is waiting for you. Shall we leave?" he asked giving a fake smile.

"Driver? I told you right that no one should know we are here. Why did you call the driver?" I whisper yelled looking out searching for the driver.

"You don't have to search out there. He is standing right infront of you" he mocked showing himself making me hit my head at his lame jokes.

"I am your all in one worker. Kabhi driver, kabhi post man, aur kabhi delivery partner" he looked at me accusingly.

"Abb dosth hai mera! Ithna bhi nahi kar sakta kya?" I smirked. "Arre bahut kuch kar sakta hu" he gave a fake smile and punched me making me wince.

"Pagal hai kya? Pii kar aaya hai?" I asked ready to jump the wall. "Haa! Kyu tujhe bhi chahiye tha?" he asked making me shake my head.

"Arre thu tho already hai na nashe mein. Nandini ki nashe mein" he smirked as we jumped the wall. I gave him a glare making him shut up.

"No one should know about our this stunt. Orelse..." he did not let me complete as he joined his hands.

"Manik baba! Though I am hell irritated by your these stupid actions. I am a good friend and I won't tell anyone" he rolled his eyes making me smile.