Chapter 33: Sister-by-brother

'How long, Grey.'

Nauubusan na ng pasensya na tanong ni Alpha Evil sa wolf niya na kanina pa nagwawala sa isang sulok ng kaniyang utak.

<I told you! I told you, Evil! >

'I said sorry.'

<Sorry?! Our Mate is missing and you're only saying sorry?! Search for her! Find her!>

'We know where.'

<That Glass Btch is surely enjoying this! I'll really put a stake on his heart this time and tie him up to grill him under the sun!>

'Shut up, Grey.'

<I can't —>

Directly blocking him out, napahilot nalang ng sintido si Alpha Evil bago muling nagbigay ng isang malalim na buntong-hininga.

Holding another pen and continuing to calmly sign the papers in front of him, he tried his best to keep himself sane and moving, not looking at the pile of broken pens sa isang sulok ng table.

34 minutes.

34 minutes before he can return to the Moon's Child—their world. Commander Leoro and the Headmistress was able to recruit the granddaughter of the Witch they recruit from yesterday, but she still needs to learn how to do it, so actually yung 1 hour na binangit kanina ni Commander Leoro ay ang pinaka-best na nilang time para ayusin lahat ito.

And in the meantime, since wala naman siyang ibang magagawa kundi ang maghintay sa isang oras na iyun, Alpha Evil is trying to finish up documents as much as he can para magkaroon siya ng mas marami pang extension para magtagal sa Pack to deal with things na patungkol sa Luna niya.

Looking up to rub his temples again, lumapat ang mga mata niya at tumigil sa may sofa —kung nasaan si Peace kanina lang.

'It's taking too long.'

Burrowing his head down to focus on the documents again, he tried hard na tapusin muna ang mga nasa harap niya.

.

.

.

"Ahh... he sure is taking his time, he grew older and he became boring..."

"It has only been a few minutes there, Sire. Would it be okay to share my thoughts?"

"Sure, sure~."

"I think they were having a hard time coming here. They just arrived yesterday and since isa lang ang available nilang Witch for the portal, It might take a little while, Sire."

"Tsk! Boring~."

Sighing in boredom and looking at the side, hindi gumawa ng anumang galaw ang lalaki, only rolling his eyes away from the sleeping figure of Peace on the corner.

"What kind of hostage is this, she looks more like the owner of the palace than me now."

Napalingon rin ang butler na katabi ng lalaki sa pigura na prenteng nakahilata sa isang sulok ng room di kalayuan sa kanila.

Nakalapat ang isa nitong kamay sa kaniyang tiyan habang ang isa ay nasa taas ng kaniyang ulunan. Breathing peacefully with a little snore, there is a slight smile on her face na kanina ay maputla, and also a little drool on the side of her little mouth.

"Haaapwah... Haaapwah... Haaapwah..."

Hearing the little sound she makes while sleeping, hindi mapigilan ng lalaki ang pandidilim ng kaniyang mukha.

"What hostage sleeps this peacefully? I can't even sleep... but she... Gaaaah!"

Rushing forward to where she is, mabilis na napigilan siya ng kaniyang butler na nahila agad siya palayo sa natutulog na anyo ni Peace.

"S-Sire...!"

"She can't do this to me! How dare she sleep! Gaaah!  No one sleeps in this Night Palace! Wake her up! Wake her u—aack...!"

*Rustle Rustle*

Subconsciously turning away from the noise, mabilis na nanigas sa kaniyang pwesto ang lalaki ng magsimulang gumalaw si Peace.

"Haaapwah... Haaapwah..."

With her back facing them, nagsimula na ulit siyang matulog ng mahimbing.

"... hah! What the—. "

"We don't want her crying and making a fuss again, Sire. M-maybe... just let her be...?"

Hindi maipinta ang mukha ng lalaki, remembering the fuss na nangyari kanina and brushing the hands of the butler off his arms, he scoffed on Peace's direction bago nagsimulang naglakad palayo.

"Hmph. It is afterall, my brother's wife. What luck they have to be acquainted with me."

"Yes, yes. This is Sire's sister-by-brother. She's also your sister."

.

.

.

"... It's turning for the worst..."

"The Fallen Angels of Mischief are really working their best to erase this world."

"There's already this much attention focused on this one world... And it is certainly not good."

"That Ange— Peace is also... how do I say this."

"She's in a tight spot."

"Truly."

"Everything is a mess."

"Yeah the beginning of the end."

...

"Why are you all talking in such depth?"

"You're confusing me."

*SIGHHH*

Multiple sighs sounded in the room.

"We're also confused. Although we know na may ending na, we're still at the turning point of the story. We can't help but be brought together with it."

"*Sigh*... Peace though..."

Everyone's eyes gathered on the orb not far away from them, mula dito ay makikita ang pigura ni Peace na kasalukuyan parin na natutulog sa sofa sa Night Palace.

They could see the white aura surrounding her, it looks so unstable it is almost like a bulb at the end of its life. Sometimes so bright it could blind and sometimes almost gone.

"She's becomes so... it would not be long..."

Sighs once again echoed in the room bago tuluyan na tumahimik ang paligid.