Chapter 9: Antonymous

[Third Person's POV]

Waking up at the tweeting of the birds, Alpha Evil stared at the ceiling for a while feeling contented inside at the sight of the bundled Luna at his side, still having his jacket wrapped around her, sleeping silently like a baby.

Raising his finger and tracing her face for a long while, Alpha Evil was lost in thought.

He only broke free from his trance after the first sunlight broke through the slight gap from the curtains and to his face. He squinted his eyes and kissed Peace on the forehead before finally deciding to stand up and start the day.

Just that, with the slight movement from the side, Peace successfully opened her eyes and watched the unaware Alpha Evil get off the bed and stretch for a while, flexing his muscles with some snapping sound.

After some time, feeling that something is amiss. Alpha looked at the bed and stared blankly for a while seeing that doe-like golden eyes staring at him silently.

'So quiet, I feel like she'll join the background at any given time.'

<En! En! She's invisible before, though. Maybe that's why her aura is so hidden. She's our Mate, so it's fine. It'll be her strength!>

"Morning."

"Mor...ning?"

A slightly curious look in her eyes, Peace continue to stare at him.

With a now, more prominent smile on the side of his lips, Alpha Evil scooped her up into his arms like how someone scoop up a child, kissing her on her forehead, walking his way to the bathroom while mind-linking the Commander Female.

<Prepare some clothes for the Luna. Deliver it in our room.>

Sending the message, he entered the bathroom with an enthusiastic Grey watching at the sideline.

××××××××××××××××

At the distant, a little over 10 miles from the Main House.

Fellicia, Commander Leoro's Mate, has just received the order but--- is still lost in her own ecstasy, and a very tired body as Commander Leoro is still moving above her, with the music of her moans and his groans, performing a dance,so intimate, and following a rhythm only known by them.

A final and long groan, and Commander Leoro finally reached his peak, toe curling and eyes rolling, finally stopped to Fellicia's relief.

It's the fifth and she's already feeling numb, but she still tried her best and gave Commander Leoro a slight push.

Understanding what she meant, Commander Leoro roll off her and watch her stand up staggeringly.

"Where are you going? You should rest."

"En! I'm being called over by Alpha. He told me to prepare some dress for Luna."

Hearing her sexy hoarse voice makes Commander Leoro wanna go on for another round and at the same time pity her, as he knew that she really tried her best to satisfy him even though she knew she'd suffer the consequence of not being able to even lift her legs normally for a while...

Feeling the surge of the heartfelt love from deep inside his chest, and not knowing how to show it, Commander Leoro opened his mouth and said.

"I really appreciate your patience and love, Fellicia. Later, I'll surely cook the best food you'll ever have in your life!"

Fellicia froze in the doorway to the bathroom before stiffly looking back at him and said with an eager voice.

"Mate? How about we go together to the Main House. Y-you know, I don't think I can reach there in time with this poorly weak legs..."