Chapter 13: V I P's

Chapter 13: V I P' s

"To enjoy?"

"En! Existing is a blessing! Many doesn't have that privilege. So enjoy!"

Alpha Evil's face suddenly got more serious. Looking at Peace who's almost at the same eye-level as him, Alpha Evil can't help but to be lost in her seemingly pure eyes.

"Enjoy. But why are there many creature who's suffering?"

"..."

Looking at Alpha Evil who's staring at her seemingly absent-minded, Peace blinked. Alpha Evil seemed to look deeply at her but also seems like his mind is off somewhere else.

"Peace, why is there death?"

Blink.

"Did they deserve it? Is it because they were forsaken by those goddesses and gods?"

The sudden question made Peace blink once more, before her eyes suddenly seems to resonate his, as if looking deeply into his soul, the place that could only be known to him.

"Meyyt... It's not Him."

Surprised for a while, Alpha Evil suddenly snapped back to the present. Looking at Peace's eyes that has a complicatedness he doesn't like. Napalunok si Alpha Evil feeling a little distressed for her, for no apparent reason.

"What do you mean it's not Him?"

"It's not Him, Meyyt."

"..."

Another complicated emotion passed on Peace's eyes making Alpha Evil want to drop the subject, but still he waited for her to continue.

"You should not say that Meyyt..."

Reaching her hands and holding his cheeks, Peace slowly lead his head down until their faces are only inches apart.

"He doesn't like it. He doesn't want to see you suffer. He always want to give you the best, it's for the Mortals to decide how to accept His grace."

"..."

Alpha Evil doesn't know why he always gets so emotional when she's around, running her mouth off. Maybe because she is his Mate, ang nilalang na habang-buhay na sasamahan siya.

Siguro dahil alam niya sa sarili niya na si Peace ang nag-iisang nilalang na masasabi niyang sa kaniya.

The only existence that would ever care about him.

Peace is his and she would always be.

She is the only one that could make him feel this complicated.

She is his Peace...

His Serenity...

His Mate...

.

"My Peace..."

"..."

.

Looking at Alpha Evil in askance, Peace continued to hold his cheeks as he close his eyes, inhaling her scent deeply... her scent...

... that is the same as his.

Reaching for her waist, snaking his arms around it. Alpha Evil scooped her up hugging her tightly.

"Peace..."

"Hmmn?"

.

"Peace..."

"..."

.

"Peace..."

"...yes?"