Chapter 21: Asking For A Blessing

'An Angel of Peace?'

Alpha Evil was confused about this new and unfamiliar things. Looking at his Mate that is dependently staring back at him at sa Beta niya na nag-hang na yata sa sulok, Alpha Evil suddenly doesn't know what to do.

Turning around to enter back to the Main House. Hindi na napansin pa ni Alpha Evil ang pasimpleng tingin ni Peace sa luntiang mga puno at nanlalagas na dahon mula sa papasarang pinto, ganoon narin ang habol na tingin nito sa mga ibon na mabilis na nagliliparan sa labas.

She is after all, someone that is free to go anywhere and everywhere she wanted to go before as an Angel, but now, maliban sa interesanteng mga bagay na itinuturo sa kaniya ng mga creatures na nakakasalamuha niya mula sa maliit na espasyo ng buong Main House or mostly ay ang kwarto nila ni Alpha Evil, wala na siyang iba pang pagkakaabalahan pa.

It makes her a little sad sometimes pero she still understand that she chose Alpha Evil, this creature that is now finally starting to remember the feeling of peace again, over the freedom that she once had.

'Would I also be able to run around with other creatures after I learn how to control my feets? That was exciting! I wanna go outside!'

Maaari na empty wishes niya lang ito or wishful thinking, lalo na at ramdam ni Peace na parang hindi komportable si Alpha Evil about showing her around certain creatures, like that girl that always likes to' stare'at her.

She is here to let Alpha Evil find peace again, it is like a major task for her, an important thing to accomplish especially after what the Celestial Councils had told her.

'Just do whatever he wanted. That is your mission.'

They said.

'If this...'Mate' doesn't open up to you, we would not be able to get you back. After your descent this time, you could only stay there for a limited time of life. You could only die with other creatures from the Moon Child World after this certain someone run amok. This worlds ending would then be put on your shoulder, Peace.'

That is to say. Peace is no longer an Angel, but she is also not a Mortal. Peace's physical body is made up of her hope to help Alpha Evil and her soul is of the pure essence of peace.

She's only existing for him.

And her goal is also to help him.

She aims to be with him until he find what it's like to loosen up again.

To trust again.

And to take a breath and a break from time to time.

Peace's request was granted.

And so she's doing everything that could make 'Mate' happy without feeling regretful of her choices.

Nang mapansin na wala na siyang kasama sa labas nang Main House, mabilis na humabol si Beta Khalid sa dalawa.

Napansin agad ni Alpha Evil ang pagsunod nito, mabilis siyang tumigil para harapin si Beta Khalid, who is now looking at him sheepishly.

"What?"

Simpleng tanong nito dito.

"You know Alpha... that I'm still looking for my Mate."

Mabilis na naagaw ni Beta Khalid ang atensyon ni Peace ng mabangit nito ang magic word na 'Mate'.

Naka-recover na ito mula sa kaunting paghahabol ng hininga matapos ang mahaba nitong paliwanag at pagtatangol sa Bible kanina. And now she's looking at this 'another creature' na kinakausap ni 'Mate'.