Chapter 28: Yes, Headmistress

Alpha Evil acted as if he didn't hear anything, habang hindi naman mapigilan ng mga Patrols na i-double check ang dalaga na nasa harapan nila in their peripheral vision.

"Oh." Walang ganang sagot ni Alpha Evil still looking as indifferent as ever.

Hindi mapigilan ni Wei Anran ang pagkamao ng kaniyang kamay seeing the indifference in his gaze. Looking at the kid beside him, she finally couldn't help but ask.

"This little girl..."

"She's my wife."

"..."

Looking at the pair in shock and confusion, Wei Anran couldn't believe it.

"S-she's what?!"

After the over exaggerated reaction, muling naagaw ni Wei Anran ang atensyon ni Peace, mas lalong nanaas ang balahibo ni Wei Anran ng makita ang mga inosente nitong mga mata... and the little drool on the side of her mouth then there is her round little face and bouncy pink cheeks-

Her heart suddenly fluttered.

"I-I would understand if I lose against Selena since her Grandpa has some connections with your parents but..."

Looking Peace up and down, Wei Anran's sight finally landed on her chest area. "She didn't even had her growth sprout yet..."

"..."

"..."

Alpha Evil was speechless.

The Patrols was speechless.

Peace...

doesn't care... all she care about was the thing the kid a few meters away was eating.

"You should take care of your own business."

After saying that, mabilis na tumalikod si Alpha Evil at nagsimulang akayin si Peace papuntang elevator.

Naiwang nakatulala si Wei Anran sa pwesto niya, after a while.

"Young Miss! Young Miss! W-why... you're so fast!"
Nanginginig ang tuhod na tumigil ang assistant ni Wei Anran sa tabi niya, trying to catch her breathe.

Still looking at the receding figures, Wei Anran finally opened her mouth after a moment. "My father told me before that I should not associate myself with him, and now I understand why. That guy is monster! How could he...! To such a young kid!"

Alpha Evil who was still able to hear it almost lost his balance, speechless.

The Patrols who heard it were also feeling embarrassed and speechless.

Looking at their prized Luna, they can't help but feel aggrieved.

'It is already a blessing that we found her on time, who are we to ask more from the Luna?'

'This Luna is just right! Can't ask for more, don't dare ask for more.'

'Who are you?! Why are you making us feel guilty?!'

'Our Luna will... grow, okay?'

Reaching the 1st floor, when they were finally able to breath in relief after escaping the judgemental eyes of Wei Anran, Peace suddenly stopped on her track.

Alpha Evil look at her and following her gaze, it landed on a kid eating a lollipop beside a shop.

Looking at Peace's face again, Alpha Evil finally breathed his dissatisfaction out of his body, reaching towards the corner of her mouth to swipe away her little drool before reaching down to hold her hand and started walking towards the shop.