Prologue

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

English po ang Prologue natin~ Prologue lang yung iba Taglish na hindi ko na kinaya ehh lol.

Everything that was mentioned in this story were all fictitious. Any similar names, places, or phenomenon that happened and written here that are the same of that in reality are only purely coincidental and non deliberate.

Prologue

~~~~~~~

The breeze silently touches the leaves as soft giggles occupies the yard of Mr. Amphere' s mansion...

Her feet swayed as she softly laughs with the kids she always love to watch over, from that tall tree she is sitting into.

PEACE...

The thing that she always get from them--- ofcourse unless...

'NOO!!'

'THIS IS MINEEE!!'

'DADDYY!!'

'GIVE ME THAAT!!'

'Papa! Papa!'

She pouts as she watch how thing gets out of grasp as two of the boys started to fight over a little pitiful dragonfly that one of them caught just a while ago. Shrieks from little girls was heard making parents inside run to where their little distressed kids is.

'What is happening?'

'Hey! Hey! What are you two doing?'

She stands up slowly balancing herself above the tree branch she was sitting onto a while ago-- not caring about the fall she can possibly get but the groaning old tree that keeps on telling her how heavy she is for an old tree like him.

"Thank you Mr. Old Tree. Here, please accept this little gift from me..."

She clasp her hands just above her breast, lightly touching her chin with the fingers that were across each other...

" Through the leaves

through the breeze,

Bless this tree

with it's wanted glee.

PEACE!! "

The wind started to hum with the energy her prayer released as her 'snow as white wings' exposed itself from her back.

A magical and complicated looking circle is formed under her feet which is now inches above the branch where she is standing a while ago...

" Haaay... I've never felt this peaceful my whole life..."
Mr. Old Tree sighed. It's spirit looking as pure like it's young seedling life.

"See you some other time again, Mr. Old Tree..."

One second her wings are twitching the next second she's already flying above the now messed up setting.

She pouts as she saw how Fallen Pride, Fallen Wrath, Angel Sympathy, Angel Care and Angel Innocence took over the place where she watch the childrens playing minutes ago.

She fly around them thrice before finally landing beside Angel Innocence (uhm...her best friend?) who seems lost.

"Angel Peace? What's happening?"
She 'innocently' ask her.

"Is there a war?"
She 'innocently' replied.

"Oh! Oh poor Angels...*sniffs* Very poor Angels not knowing what's going on..."

They 'innocently' stare at Old Angel Sympathy who's crying while sitting at a woman's shoulder. Angel Sympathy looks at them sympathetically while drying her tears with a towel.