Chapter 25: Bathtub in the Woods

Early the next morning, the Greyleigh's authority were all gathered in the Meeting Hall.

On the head of the table, Alpha Evil is sitting with Peace in his arms.

Many papers were sitting down at the table infront of Alpha Evil, inilipat ang mga ito sa utos na rin ni Alpha Evil that morning. It was moved there in order for him to be able to 'monitor' Peace's progress.

Though many were not really into the idea of him watching Peace wobble around due to some circumstances that they had been before, wala rin silang magagawa to deny the Alpha's 'request' specially with those bone-chilling glares that he throw them, even Beta Khalid was not able to persuade him.

Commander Female Fellicia, who was supposed to be the 'coach' is still shivering behind Commander Leoro's back, afraid of taking even a small step forward to take Peace away from the glaring and gloomy Alpha.

"Alpha... we should start."

Saglit na natahimik ang silid habang iniintay ng lahat na bitawan ni Alpha Evil si Peace. Peace is still innocently looking around, curiously looking at the creatures that were also looking at her with smiles.

'Gah! These creatures are definitely looking at me! They can see me!'

Marahang tumayo si Alpha Evil mula sa pagkakaupo, still carefully tending to Peace. After moving out of the chair, marahan niya namang ibinaba si Peace to sit on the chair where he was sitting earlier. Everyone was so happy that there were proud tears in the corner of their eyes.

Peace, on the other hand, was alertly looking at Alpha Evil's figure that was quietly moving away from her.

While Alpha Evil, watching her alertness and wariness were both depressed and happy.

<This is oddly satisfying...>

'...Pervert.'

<Heyy!! You don't say that to me!->

Hindi pa man niya natatapos ang sasabihin niya ay naputol na agad ang linya ng koneksyon nila ni Alpha Evil.

Alpha Evil went to a corner where a small table was put beforehand. Beta Khalid immediately follow, a stock of paper in his arms, sitting on one of the chairs na naandun.

Seeing them start working in a corner of the Meeting Hall, marahang dinaluhan ni Commander Female Fellicia si Peace who was still looking at Alpha Evil who started working on the side.

"You want to go to Alpha?"

"Al...fa?"

"Yes, to Alpha."

"... who is Alfa?"

"...um..."

Fellicia stared at her for a while before looking at Alpha Evil who didn't lift his head or stop his pen from moving.

"...to...Mate?"

"Meyyt? I want Meyyt!"

Silence...

.

"Alpha! Please!"

Nagmamakaawang hinigit ni Beta Khalid ang braso ni Alpha Evil ng magtangka na itong tumayo mula sa pagkakaupo.

Napatigil ang lahat ng marinig ang sigaw ni Beta Khalid. Makalipas ang ilang segundo, naupo na muli si Alpha Evil sa upuan niya, once again touching his pen and focusing back on sign off the important documents.

"...then... I'll teach Luna to walk so she'd be able to go to Alph- to... Mate...? whenever she wants."

Peace is very happy to hear that, excitedly looking at Alpha Evil who didn't glance up at her in return.