Work of Fiction

WORK OF FICTION

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

This story is unedited. I'm not good at english and I'm not excellent at organizing sentences properly so expect the typographical and grammatical errors. By any means, if you're looking for a perfect story, don't continue reading this.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME! 

Reminder: Escape to Death is not based on any story. I claim that this story is from my own head and imagination. I write this story with my own different runs, characters and plot. So, hopefully, avoid mentioning other authors or stories that have nothing to do with my story.

Jawiica: Don't accuse me of copying if you haven't yet read the whole story. Hindi niyo po maaaring ikumpara ang aking story sa iba dahil sarili ko pong gawa ito. I have my own plot and every specific range of time and the rest ay nagmula na sa aking imahinasyon. Dugo't pawis po ang puhunan ko kaya sana po ay walang maganap na anumang uri nang pambabastos. 

WARNING!

There are few chapters with horrific scenes. 
Read at your own risk.