010 | (secret colors) i show

The gentle ring of your alarm woke you up, and you began your usual morning routine. As you stood in front of the wardrobe, contemplating your clothing options, you texted Bada to see what she was wearing.

y/n: badaa
y/n: what are you wearing today?

bada: mhmm
bada: black pants, black crop top and a baseball jersey
bada: you?

y/n: i have no idea, that's why i texted you T-T

bada: wear something black so we can match!

y/n: okay!
y/n: see you later

You selected your outfit for the day, opting for a black mini skirt and a short-sleeved black blouse. To complete the look, you wore lace socks with your black shoes, a pearl necklace and earrings, and a black bag. To change things up, you decided to straighten your hair and style it in a half-up, half-down ponytail, secured with a bow.

Gazing at your reflection in the mirror, you adjusted your outfit to perfection and took a photo. You thought- should you text Bada the picture to get her thoughts on the outfit? Feeling a mixture of excitement and curiosity, you decided to send the photo to her, eagerly waiting for her response.

bada: so cute...
bada: you're the opposite of me lol

In response, Bada sent you a photo of her outfit. As you glanced at the image, it was obvious that she exuded a distinctive masculine vibe, not only in her clothes but also in the way she posed for the picture.

y/n: handsome badaa

bada: am i?

y/n; bada you look like a model...

bada: and you look like a doll
bada: i have to leave, i am cleaning up my room
bada: see you at 2

The comment from Bada, calling you a doll, brought a smile to your face- a simple compliment that made you feel appreciated.

You neatly made your bed, arranging the sheets and fluffing the pillows. Then, you began searching for restaurants. After some thinking, you settled on a pizza and pasta restaurant that looked good and was near where you were going.

When the hour arrived, you gathered your things- so you could take the elevator down. You felt excited as you looked forward to the day ahead. Bada, punctual as always, was already waiting for you in the hotel lobby. As you stood before her, Bada's eyes roamed over your outfit. With a slight tilt of her head, she could not contain her thoughts any longer.

"Look at you." She said, a hint of amazement in her voice. "You definitely look like a doll."

The compliment made your cheeks blush, and you looked down. "Thank you." You replied shyly. "You look beautiful too."

As it had become standard practice, Bada held the door open for you, and without hesitation, she started following your footsteps as you walked.

"Did your sunburn get better?" Bada asked, her concern evident in her voice.

"Yes, thank you for that." You answered with a smile.

As the two of you walked side by side, you couldn't help but steal a glance at Bada. That's when it struck her: she had to look down slightly to meet your eyes. It was undeniable- she had a height advantage, standing a head taller than you.

"What's your height?" She asked in a playful tone.

"I don't know, but I'm not that tiny." A laugh escaped your lips. "You're just too tall."

You both laughed together. "Am I too tall?" She asked while looking at you. "I like being tall."

Curious, you inquired. "You do? I like my height, not too much, but not too little."

"I enjoy feeling like I can protect others, so my height is handy for that." Bada explained. She then playfully draped an arm around your shoulders, which made you giggle since you barely reached her shoulders. "See? Ah... I might be too tall."

As she pulled her arm away from your shoulder, after a moment of shared laughter, you both continued strolling along the charming cobblestone street, now just a few blocks away from the city center. The city center was full of people, even more than usual on this particular day. You and Bada wandered through the streets, looking at the shop's windows, as you occasionally paused to admire the clothes.

Eventually, you walked inside a shop full of pretty and stylish clothes- Bada, always keeping close, followed you in. Bada could not help but find it intriguing how you looked at everything. She noticed how your eyes would light up whenever a piece of clothing caught your attention.

"Look!" You exclaimed, posing while holding up a pink skirt from the hanger. "It's so pretty."

Bada could not help but smile. "It is. Are you buying it? It'll look pretty on you."

"Maybe, who knows?" You replied, your eyes scanning the racks.

"Buy it." She said, trying to encourage you.

You looked at Bada with a hint of surprise. "Why?" You curiously asked.

Without hesitation, Bada took the skirt from your hands and placed it on the store's counter. "Well, no." She said with a grin. "I'll buy it for you."

You immediately snatched the skirt from the counter, feeling embarrassed. "No! Don't spend your money on me."

Bada insisted, taking the hanger back from you and giving it to the employee. "It's just a gift for helping me around." She took her card out and swiftly made the purchase, tapping it on the card reader.

Feeling a mixture of gratitude and embarrassment, you could not help but cover your face with your hands. Bada grabbed the bag and walked around the store, and you followed her, gently tapping her shoulder.

"Thank you Bada, but you didn't have to do that." You said, your voice laced with appreciation.

Bada turned to you, placing a hand on your shoulder. "Y/N, it's my pleasure. Besides, you've been so kind since we met."

Bada and you stepped out of the first store, going to another one that had caught her attention. It was a short walk away, and as you entered it, you could not help but admire the uniqueness of the clothes. It seemed perfect for Bada's taste.

While looking, you could not resist pointing out an item you thought she would like. "This would look so good on you." You said while pointing at a tight-fitting blue shirt. Bada nodded in agreement, and without hesitation, she took the shirt from the rack.

"Are you going to try it on?" You asked.

Bada chuckled. "No, I'll just hope for the best. I really like the necklace over there." She gestured toward a mannequin. "Could you tell the employee I'd like this necklace?"

You helped Bada, and after she had completed her payment, the two of you exited the store. As you walked, you began to feel hungry, and you wondered if she was also hungry.

"Do you want pizza? There's a pizza place close by that looks so good," You suggested.

Bada's smile was all the confirmation you needed. "Whatever you want to eat, I'm fine with it." She replied. "I'll follow you, Y/N."

With your destination set, you both continued to walk side by side, chatting as you made your way to the pizza place.