008 | i whisper down a well

When Bada woke up, she reached for her phone on the nightstand. Rubbing her eyes with one hand, she checked the time, and then she got out of bed to start her morning routine- taking a shower, brushing her hair, and skincare. Afterward, Bada picked up her phone and sent you a text message.

bada: good morning! I was wondering if later in the day you wanted to go to the pool with me

Bada headed downstairs for her complimentary breakfast. She got a bowl of fresh fruit, a bowl of oatmeal, and a cup of coffee. While enjoying her meal, she watched videos on her phone. After breakfast, Bada returned to her room and began tidying up the bed. While doing so, she received a notification on her phone and quickly opened it, realizing it was a message from you.

y/n: sure but I have to pick up something I ordered from a clothing store, and I did not pack a swimsuit so I'll buy one >.<

bada: okay! I will go to the store and buy sunscreen. but how do I say that?

y/n: go to the cashier and say "mi dà una crema solare? per favore" and then just see the total on the screen! hehe

bada: omg thank you! Is 4 PM okay? I'll get some fruit and snacks too

y/n: yup. then I am buying something to drink, see you later

Meanwhile, on your end, you were preparing to head to the city center to pick up a pair of sandals you had ordered, but now you also needed to find a swimsuit for the pool. Upon arriving at the store, you looked at several swimsuits, but they felt too revealing. Finally, you settled on a purple high-waisted two-piece bathing suit that covered your tummy.

After making your purchases, you started your walk back to the hotel, making a quick stop at a store to pick up some sparkling water and juice, unsure of Bada's preferences. Upon returning to your hotel room, you stored the drinks in the fridge, but you couldn't delay trying on the swimsuit any longer- despite feeling a bit nervous.

You entered the bathroom- and started to undress, letting your clothes fall to the floor. You kicked them aside with your feet to keep them from getting in your way. Slowly, you slipped into the bottom piece of the swimsuit, followed by the top. You adjusted the straps to provide a perfect fit, your hands skimming over your skin before resting at your waist. Exhaling slowly, a sense of relief washed over you as you moved toward the mirror, your mind filled with anticipation about how the swimsuit would look on you.

"Ahh- it looks good." You whispered, turning to the side to see how much it covered, it was not that bad.

You reached for your phone and texted Bada, letting her know you were ready. After slipping on your sandals and giving your hair a quick brush, you apply a bit of lotion. While awaiting Bada's response, you sat on the bed, scrolling through tweets and responding to messages from your parents and friends.

A few minutes later, Bada messaged you, saying she was waiting for you in the lobby. You grabbed a robe, draping it over yourself without tying it, also- grabbing the drinks from the fridge before making your way downstairs.

As Bada spotted you, a warm smile graced her face, and she opened the door leading to the outdoor area- she always seemed to open the door for you. Both of you stepped outside and exchanged greetings. Bada placed her bag on a beach chair, and you followed her.

"I got some juice and sparkling water." You said shyly. "What did you get?"

"I grabbed some of the strawberries we picked yesterday, some oranges and peaches. And some chips- I needed something salty." Bada said as she opened the bag and began unpacking. "I also got sunscreen! Plus, I got us two towels from the reception."