Conquest of War (SoW: Eltariel/Nazgûl Twins/Drakes/Uruks and Ologs)

She had lost the battle. The Gravewalker fell long ago and she was left on a suicide mission. Only instead of dying, Eltariel met a far worse end.

----------

It wasn't supposed to end like this... The Gravewalker shouldn't have fallen so soon. Without his aid, the elf-assassin, Eltariel, couldn't hope to stand against the Nazgûl as individuals, nonetheless to the Nazgûl twins that have risen to power in Mordor in recent years. The she-elf was winded, exhausted from the one-sided battle and still standing in defiance in spite of her doom walking towards her with a matching stride. The twins' cloaks left them looking identical as wraiths, just as they were in life as flesh in blood. Eltariel bared her teeth as her blades were kicked away from their resting place on the floor, clattering somewhere on the other side of the Overlord's throne room.

"The one and only Blade of Galadriel, defeated and unspoiled, stands before us, dear sister." One of the twins walked around Eltariel and she spun to face her.

The elf assassin snarled and channeled the last of her Lady's light, hoping it would be enough to put an end to these miserable creature's existences for good. She would die if it meant their end. It was what Lady Galadriel groomed her for, it was her purpose as her Blade... The Light of Galadriel swelled in the gem inlaid in her palm and it throbbed as though alive. For a brief moment, Eltariel felt hope.

Only for it to be dashed as the jewel cracked from the overwhelming darkness of Mordor and the Nazgûl that filled the room. Eltariel's- no, all of Middle Earth's- only salvation splintered and shattered into thousands of pieces. Dim, cold, Lightless... The gem shattered just as her heart did upon sensing her Lady's gaze turn away from her and back towards the West.

"...m-my Lady-"

For the first time in many, many lifetimes, Eltariel felt true loneliness. Lady Galadriel has left her to her fate in Mordor and would not look upon her again for as long as she walked this Earth. Eltariel could only pray to Mandos that He would take her away from the ultimate horror that she would find herself subjected to before her very essence would be corrupted forever.

If her captors would even give her such an opportunity.

"Your Light has abandoned you, elf. We are your Ladies now." The Nazgûl twins crowded her, their dark auras simply overwhelming her by their mere presence.

"You are nothing to me. Nothing!" Eltariel spat as she looked for an opening out. It was reflexive but in the moment she paused to think.

If she runs she would have truly failed the Lady Galadriel. Eltariel feels something wither inside of her as one of the twins grabbed her hood with her gauntleted hand and yanked it free of her head. Her long, blonde hair was tightly pinned in a braided bun to prevent it from being grabbed but several locks were now tugged free and hung loosely from her head.

"We are your everything, she-elf! You belong to us now." Eltariel's eyes went wide as her armour was shorn from her body with a simple curl of the Nazgûl's finger. No contact with her body was made but it was as though talons had ripped through her elven armour and torn into her underclothing, revealing her pale, untouched skin to the leering wraiths.

"Y-You fiends! Just what are you planning to do to me?!" Eltariel spat as her arms instinctively covered her now bare chest and crotch. Her skin was a smooth, milky white that was speckled intermittently with light freckles here, there and everywhere. The Nazgûl twins continued to circle the elf assassin, taking in her bare form from behind their masks.

"Such an impressive body..." One twin mused as her talons ghosted against the elf's shoulder. Eltariel spun on her heel to face her buy her attention was pulled in the opposite direction