It *Did* Shock You (Dbd: Herman Carter/Male!Reader)

You did wonder aloud if the Doctor's dick would produce a shock like his hands. You found out the hard way.

-----

It really was only a joke this time. "What do you guys think? Would the Doctor's dick shock you if you were giving him head? Or if he was fucking you?" Obviously, this isn't a serious question! You didn't expect to face the Doctor in the Lèry, of all places. You didn't expect for him to know somehow you said this-!

   You being struck from behind pretty much left you down and out of the trial. The others...? Dead, definitely. You hope... The back of your head throbs in sync with your heartbeat, leaving you crippled in pain and disoriented. You only noticed your leg was grabbed and your body dragged away when your splitting headache suddenly became unbearable.

   Any movement was painful but somehow sound was even worse on top of it. The Doctor spoke, but- Wait. Is he speaking? Can he speak? You could only cry as your head felt like it was about to split in half.

   "-interesting-"

   "-hypothesis-"

    "-test subject?"

   You whined. Won't he shut up...? His voice boomed out and you would have screamed if you had the energy to do so. But the pain would only worsen as he grabs you by the hair and forces you to your knees.

    The intensity of your pain was enough to make you dry heave. As you gulped down the air through your opened mouth, something was shoved all the way to the back of your throat.

    A dick, of course.

   You guessed that you maybe need to learn to keep your mouth shut. You talk enough shit, it's bound to come back around and get you in trouble. Was bashing your skull in really necessary? Shit, you would have done this on your own without the added pain and suffering.

   The Doctor did have a thing for weepy faces and pained sobs though. Every breath you took you choked on saliva and the dick repeatedly shoved down your throat. You forgot what started all this. Focusing on not dying from asphyxiation was tiring and thought-consuming. The Doctor nearly pulled all the way out of your mouth and for a brief moment, you thought that he was bored and would do literally anything else.

   Haha... You weren't laughing when, as you breathed in, the killer smashed the head of his cock on the back of your throat. In a panic to not drown in saliva, you swallowed.

   Big mistake. Your eyes surely bulged out of their sockets. You guess the Doctor must have liked the face you were making because he released an ear-splitting laugh as he electrocuted you.

   Well... it definitely wasn't his hands electrocuting you... So you guess you won that bet. It's not exactly something you were keen on celebrating though, given you're literally about to fucking die.

   Painful? Yes, more so than you've ever experienced in your entire life. You can't fucking breathe. Your muscles have seized up, squeezing what little air was in your lungs out and through your nose. Your throat clenched around his cock in ways that you didn't think were humanly possible. Everything cramped painfully tight. Air- breathe-

   Shit, you're going to die sucking dick-!

   Stars dotted your blackening vision. Before you started to fully slip into unconsciousness he pulled out from your throat, allowing you to breathe in through saliva-choked, hiccuped breaths. It was painful to breathe. I-It- No... you can't- A pained sob shook your shoulders.

    You can't do this...

   Your own heartbeat deafened you. It was as though cotton was shoved into your ears, dampening all outside sounds, even your own breathing. Your head hurt. Your throat, your chest- You can't keep your eyes open. A warm hand touched your face, gripping your jaw and making your skin feel tingly. You rested your head in this hand, not bothering to open your eyes or acknowledge the words being spoken to you.

   It hurt to be moved, even if it was done carefully. The mattress that you were laid on was bare and none too comfortable, but so much better than the hard tiled floors. Your head felt like it was about to explode-

   Movement really fucking hurts. The pain spider-webbed across the back of your head every time you were shifted. You didn't immediately connect the movement to the sudden bare feeling your ass and thighs felt. You, however, did connect it when something cold and slick slid between the cleft of your ass.

    Aww... Lube? Just for you? How sweet. If you could speak, you would definitely be a smart ass. But you can't, so you lay there curled up pathetically waiting to be fucked in the ass by a dude that was definitely going to kill you in the end.

    Probably.

   You would have cried aloud if your body wasn't totally weak and exhausted from both pain and that nasty shock you received earlier. The lube definitely helped, but you weren't ready to have a dick shoved up your ass. You gripped the mattress tightly, squeezing your eyes shut and gritting your teeth.

   He's going to make it fit, one way or another.

   Yeah, it hurt like hell. For like... maybe ten minutes. Or an hour, as far as you were concerned. Time was weird when you're in debilitating pain. Then it started to feel good. The moment you began to relax that bastard shocked you. Not enough to cause serious pain, but more than enough to knock the air from your lungs and cause your muscles to clench around him.

   There were many things the Doctor liked about you. Your reactions were genuine and unfiltered, your body pliable under the right circumstances, and your voice? Hmph... Maybe it was too soon to break you completely...

   He didn't even have to touch you in order to make you cum. A little shock there was all it took to push you over the edge. Maybe, Herman was a little too rough to start with, but the end result was intoxicating.

   Herman wondered what you would do, should he treat you with care after the fact. Dry your tears, clean you up, gift you the Hatch... Would you come back of your own volition? Would it be the next trial? Some time in between? Would you willingly get on your knees for him? What else would you do for him and him alone?

   He was abuzz with excitement! How far can he push you until your break? If- When- you do break, in what ways can he mold you? The Doctor wanted to shatter your mind into thousands of little pieces and sculpt you into someone different. He hoped you wouldn't be gone for long...