Party Shenanigans (Dbd: Wesker/Trans. Masc!Reader) Part 1

It's a party! The whole point is to have fun, even if a creepy stalker thinks you're hanging around "bad influences". Like he's one to talk...

-----

Well, this was a first. The Entity provided weird festive shit all the time, throughout the year. Or... was it through the year? Time was messed up in Her realms, but they went off like clockwork, so everyone, survivor and killer, used it as a means to tell time. A chill had set in the air- well, something colder than usual, that is- frost turned into snow and now all the tacky lights, snowmen and stupid party poppers had begun appearing all over the place. Winter was upon you and, more specifically, Christmas was close at hand.

You never cared for it. You didn't dislike it or anything it was just... Ehh... Another holiday? More like just another day, really. Other survivors were buzzed about the holiday, the change in scenery, wondering if they would receive any gifts from each other or the Entity, and some thought something different was afoot. You just shrugged and shoved your hands in the pockets of your jacket in an attempt to stave off the cold from setting into your fingers.

To your surprise, there was something going on. Something very different that actually managed to peak your interest for once! A party? Here? Okay, okay, Entity... She has your attention, and she would maintain your presence now that you know, for a fact, there will be alcohol and weed there too! How do you know? Well...

You watch the shitshow that is this little get together from behind the cup of beer you were currently downing. You didn't know what kind of beer it was, but it was like every single beer you've ever drank- not good, not bad, just alcohol which is fine by you. Some of the... others were here and man that pissed your friends off. Killers and survivors have never coexisted before and now wasn't exactly a great time to start. Especially since there was alcohol and drugs present.

There was probably a rule against killing or something, you assume. Even killers that don't know how to behave themselves aren't engaging in mindless slaughter, though they definitely weren't happy to do so. Laurie and Michael were having a staring contest, the Wraith was cloaked and bumping into people on purpose, the Trapper was angrily standing away from the crowd and huffing to himself, the Demogorgon was on a table eating food- It's a mess but it was overall pretty entertaining. A tap on your shoulder nearly made you choke on your drink.

"Damn, Becky! Don't do that! I thought you were that creep Ghostie or something!" A joke, mostly. If she was Ghostface, well... she would be covered in barely chilled beer. Rebecca laughed and tugged you along as she said "C'mon!"

Oh shit- There's weed?! You wanted to know where it came from but then decided against asking. Don't look a gift blunt in the mouth or whatever the saying was. Now this was a party! The Entity knew what She was doing. You could respect that. And you sure as shit could respect how perfectly Rebecca rolled your joint! Damn... you need to ask for some pointers... Any nervousness you felt about being here, in a crowd and around killers began to evaporate as the alcohol and weed started to kick it. Nicely buzzed, you don't really notice the daggers being glared into you and Rebecca, who was sitting beside you on the ground.

You noticed that your friend became... uncomfortable. Her cues were subtle, but her usual, bubbly self became more quiet and she looked around more frequently. You asked her if she wanted to step outside with you and she agreed. Maybe she needed some fresh air?

It was cold but not to the extent it was too bad. You needed a jacket to be comfortable but that was how it usually was in the Entity's realms. Snow was falling and overall it was dead quiet, save for the soft wind and the murmur of the crowd inside. The air was refreshing for you, but Rebecca seemed even more uncomfortable, somehow.