Punishment (Dbd: Max Thompson Jr./Fem!Reader)

SHE'S always hungry- starving. There's never enough, and SHE demands more.

-----

Something... different. It's what SHE wanted, what SHE requested of them all. Bored, or perhaps hungry would be more appropriate; that's what SHE is. Bored and hungry and longing for more. HER toys can provide more than they currently do, all SHE needs is to apply them more... vigorously. Mortals are far too easy to tempt, and once they have what they desire most dangled in front of them, all it takes is a small push and a gentle tug for them to be on their way and doing HER bidding. The survivors may think themselves on a moral high ground to the killers, but really... they're all one and the same while under HER control...

   It doesn't matter what you want. No, actually... it means everything in the world while under HER thrall. What you desired was at the tips of your fingertips, all you need to do is merely... reach out and take it... Morality is pesky and undesirable. It's easy enough to sway mortals in doing as they pleased, even ones as self-righteous as you. No? You do not wish to partake? How unfortunate. Perhaps you will commit one of the most egregious crimes of them all, only outshined by the most cardinal of sins: murder.

   All of the killers pose a risk. A danger; to themselves and others. Some do it because they like it, others because it's all they know, and a select few are simply because they had to be, whether it be to preserve themselves or what they care about. Regardless of the why, they simply are, and their hope and sin is just as poignant as the survivors' very own. All of it, delicious and fattening. Exactly what SHE wants of them, one and all. This "trial" will be no different in that regard. SHE gets what SHE needs, and you not only extract gratifying revenge, but indulge in your own pleasures of the flesh. And him?

   His terror was palpable. He wasn't the Hillbilly anymore, merely... boy- "Max", even- as he stared vacantly at the ceiling. If he doesn't move, he won't be punished... Max is no stranger to having his movements restricted, and even if he could break free (which, if he tried, he most certainly could) he wouldn't dare. He's not that big, scary boy anymore, but that little, itty bitty one that's afraid of the dark and afraid that his Ma and Pa don't want him and don't love him. Why is he being punished? It's enough to make his eyes water and his lower lip begin to quiver. Even when it's you walking through that door and not his Ma or Pa or any of their terrible friends, he still can't help but to screw his eyes shut and grit his teeth in anticipation.

    Pretty, pretty, pretty... Max knew your face all too well, as he did your voice. Though it was usually strained and all wrong with fear and terror... Your tone was soft, almost gentle, even, as you chided him. It was personal things... things that you, of all people, would never know. Not in a hundred, thousand years. Things that Max never could- or would- say aloud. But what was worse? The invasion itself, or how utterly intimate it turned to quite literally out of nowhere. He squirms uncomfortably, cheeks burning, as well as his stomach. It all was warm, and getting warmer still when you stepped up beside him and leaned down towards his ear.

    "You're so cute when you're all tied up... and needy."

   Your small hand delved in between the valley of his thighs. The sudden touch was enough to force Max's eyes open and to set his already pounding heart over the edge into something far more frantic. He could merely take in a sharp breath through his nose as he stared owlishly up at you. It was all wrong, and he knew it. Your face... He tried to shy away from your touch, but there was nowhere to run too. It was wrong. It made him feel wrong. Deep down... Max knew exactly what this was. A mockery. A sick joke that was being played on him. Another act of cruelty provided by the cruel, cruel world. And yet... he didn't care. He can almost- almost- pretend that it was anything but. That this was not a violent act, not a mean one, not a degrading one, and turn it into something more... sweet. Gentle. Loving...