Revenge is as Cold as it is Unsatisfying (Dbd: Danny Johnson/Frank Morrison)

Even when Danny's the bottom, he's still in total control.

-----

Well, it certainly wasn't a situation that Frank thought he would ever find himself in. Not that he was complaining, really. How could he, when he had THE Danny Johnson, AKA Ghostface, the biggest asshole in this hell hole kneeling in between his parted thighs with his cock halfway down his throat. And much to Frank's annoyance, he was actually fucking good at it.

Wonder how much dick this asshole had to suck to get this- F-FUCK! Frank hisses between clenched teeth as he suddenly bottom's out inside of Danny's throat. Even though Frank was the one receiving, he was struggling to maintain control of the situation. No matter how many times he attempts to set the pace or force Danny's head lower or shoves his cock completely down his throat, he never seems to stumble or miss a beat, almost as though he doesn't have a gag reflex or... something.

Gripping onto a fistful of his hair, Frank thrust into Danny's hot, wet mouth, grunting through clenched teeth as the other man playfully flicks his tongue against the underside of his member. It pissed Frank off that this asshole couldn't relinquish control for fifteen fucking minutes. He grinded the head of his cock against the back of Danny's throat, a thrill of pleasure trembling though his body as the other man moans with his mouth full.

Fuck... He's always such a smug prick... Even after Frank has yanked his throbbing member from his mouth, Danny neither gags nor tears up. Merely smirks as the saliva runs down his chin and onto the front of his coat. Frank roughly shoves him onto his back, yanking his pants off in one, uneven motion. All the while, Danny is still looking rather calm and collected, completely unbothered by the way Frank manhandled him into position. He didn't bother to do any prep. He wanted this stalker freak to fucking squirm.

Frank fully expected to have some sort of reaction. A whimper, a grimace of pain, a hiss of pain through clenched teeth- fucking something other than a wanton moan of pleasure and a cheeky smirk. The rage that Frank felt was something that he hasn't felt since that time, in that old convenience store that Joey used to work at. This son of a bitch wasn't giving Frank the reaction he was seeking, and it was driving him fucking nuts. By the end of this, he was going to get this asshole to fucking scream.

The slapping of skin bounces of the walls of the vacant lodge. Frank had Danny's knees pinned to his shoulders, practically folding him in half underneath him as he pounded into his tight, warm hole. And that goddamn smirk of his never wavered once. Constantly moaning and panting in between heaving breaths as though this masochistic prick was actually enjoying himself. Yeah, it felt fucking good to fuck someone that always appeared to be so powerful and untouchable into the cold ground beneath him, but Frank couldn't be more disappointed or frustrated with how... mutual the pleasure was in this little romp of theirs.

It wasn't supposed to go like this. No matter how roughly Frank slammed his hips against Danny's boney ass, or pulled his short, black hair, or choked or bit his neck- No matter what Frank did to this fucking freak, he simply refused to respond like a normal, functioning human being. It was as bizarre as it was disturbing, and it only made Frank want to hurt him more. All he wanted was for him to give him the reactions that he fucking needed, but Danny refused to do even that. Always has to have the final word. The last laugh. Not this time, goddamn it. Not this fucking time..!

His pace becomes as rough as it is sloppy and uneven. He didn't care about making it last, anymore. Frank just wanted it done and over with so he didn't have to look at Danny's ugly fucking mug anymore. Wrapping his hand around his throat, Frank squeezes as hard as he can, secretly hoping in vain that he would actually manage to break Danny's scrawny neck. The grip around Frank's throbbing member becomes unbearable, and he cums hard, surprising himself much to Danny's glee.

It wasn't even that satisfying. Worse than jerking off by himself by leaps and bounds. Maybe he should have just done that after all... Frank's mood sours beyond saving. It should have been gratifying, having Danny squirming underneath him just as the other man had done to him, but... it wasn't. He only felt more empty and bitter than ever before. He couldn't bring himself to look at him for a moment longer. Frank readjusted himself and promptly left, shoving his hands in his pockets as he struggled with the disgust and self-loathing that threatened to consume him. As he crossed the thresh hold of the lodge, Danny shouted-

"Call me when you want round three, tough guy! Don't leave me waiting~"

Frank gritted his teeth, ignoring his thinly veiled threat. Asshole always has to have the final word... Wiping his face on the back of the sleeve of his letterman jacket, Frank chokes back a torrent of emotions that threatened to overtake him. He always gets the last laugh, in the end...