KAPITULO DIECISIETE

‘CONNOR, DIDN’T you really had a plan to pay a visit to your father’s birthday?’ Sam asked in the middle of their class in their room however, Connor didn’t have a plan to answer Sam but he was asking too many questions about that. ‘Don’t you—’

‘Don’t fucking apply yourself being a Psychologist,’ Connor cut off Sam and the furious was etched on Connor’s voice while his brows was knitted. Sam knew that Connor was pissed off but Sam don’t know why. Maybe it is because of the librarian that ruin the mood of Connor. But in Sam’s thoughts, whenever Connor was pissed, nor whenever someone pissed him off or just a daily normal day for Connor, he was always been like that. Having a bad temper all the time.

Sam knew that sometimes, no one can tame the temper of Connor so if he was not in the mood, they are just letting him on his alone so that he won’t burst out. Ganuon din naman ang ginagawa ni Connor, lumalayo siya sa lahat sa tuwing naiinis at umaatake ang init ng ulo niya kahit pa na wala naming nagpapainit ng ulo niya.

Connor was used to himself and moving away from the people was the only thing that Connor knew to tame his bad temper so that nobody will be blamed by him and he will not exclaim nor shout to someone that can be because of his bad temper.

But Sam was a trickster and always pissing someone off and that what he will do to Connor who was staring at their professor with his knitted brows. Sam was wondering of one thing in the meantime. And that is how can their professor can teach nor discuss his lectures if someone was staring at him like he was murdering the professor in a million times in Connor’s head.

Connor was making a face-palm expression while he was frowning and retracting his pen in millions of times while playing with the pen in his left hand. Sam knew that Connor was pissed and anytime, he will burst. One wrong word that someone will say, he will burst and he will beat everyone nor someone to ease his hot-head.

‘Why don’t you just pay even just a little time in the birthday party of your father? Maybe there was sexier than Thea there?’ mas lalong kumunot ang nuo ni Connor sa sinabi ni Sam at parang puputok na ang lahat ng ugat nito sa katawan niya dahil sa ginagawa ni Sam. Sam was just pissing him off and Connor knew it. However, he still didn’t want the way Sam was pissing him.

Damn this Sam, my head was overthinking about that fucking Esperanza and Mycroft and he was pissing me off even more! I know that he was just messing with me to piss me off but I can’t stop myself from being annoyed by him. And I will really kill him after this fucking class. He was always using his degree being a graduate of Psychology and I hate this fucking man from using it as his advantage.

‘What if your fate was in there and it wasn’t Thea? What if she was cheating on you and you will see that in the birthday of your father?’ nag-o-overthink na nga siya sa kakaisip kung paano niya mapapatunayan na nagkakapalit sila ni Esperanza tapos dumadagdag pa ang mga sinasabi ni Sam. Bukod kay Sam na alam na kahit anong oras ay sasabog na si Connor sa galit ay pasulyap-sulyap rin sa kanilang gawi si Alistair na tahimik na nagbabasa ng kaniyang libro at hindi nakikinig sa kanilang professor. ‘You said before that you spotted Thea being with another man, what if you will spot him in the birthday party of your father—’

Natigilan sa pagsasalita si Sam ng putilin ni Connor ang kaniyang ball pen gamit ang isa niyang kamay. The jaws of Connor was clenching and Sam knew where to stop and what is the sign when Connor was seriously mad and annoyed to someone or something. Alam niyang sa pagkakataong ito ay iba na ang galit na mayroon si Connor sa kaniyang loob.

Alistair watched Connor while he was flipping the page of his book. Napapikit lamang si Connor ng kaniyang mga mata at huminga siya ng malalim upang pigilin ang kaniyang sarili sa matinding galit na kaniyang nadarama.

Magsasalita na sana si Sam subalit mas nauna na si Connor dahil naramdaman niyang magsasalita ito.