KAPITULO VEINTE Y UNO

‘THE DOCTOR WHO operates you gave that to me as he forgot to give that to you after your surgery and operation’ Connor didn’t know but he can’t take his eyes away from the pocket watch that Doctor Anderson showed. The doctor keeps on telling him something but the feeling of staring at the pocket watch makes him sent to other dimension while thinking critically.

            The words of the doctor wasn’t coming inside of his system but his eyes was focused to the pocket watch until he took the pocket watch and the doctor halted from speaking. The doctor and his companions look at him while he stared at the pocket watch.

            Why does it looks driving me towards to other dimensions? What’s with this watch? He keeps on asking himself with too many queries even he knows that no one can answer his queries but only him. He can’t remember about this watch but it seemed beguiling and attracting him. For him, it was different and mysterious.

            ‘Maybe you’re just mistaken—”

            ‘But the doctors said that you are indeed holding that pocket watch when you arrived to the hospital after your accident in the Batangas City’ Doctor Anderson cut him off and took something from his cabinet in his desk. He placed the brown envelope in front of him and showed his eyes knitted onto it. ‘Take it and open it’ the doctor commanded him. He obliged and took the brown envelope.

            He opened it and read the papers inside of it. His brows knitted as he saw his name on the top of the paper. It was his name and he thinks that this document was about him. He saw the records of him regarding to his accident last few weeks ago.

            ‘Tell me, how did you manage to survive that accident of yours? Even though the damages in your body was too severe?’ he asked but Connor keeps on reading the documents. He wasn’t that stupid to understand what was written in the documents of him but there is one thing that he was thinking right now. He was asking himself if it was because of Esperanza and Connor was switching bodies, but how does it possible?

            Even his switching body to Esperanza, and his miraculous survival towards his accident even though many of people around him was thinking that it was indeed impossible for him to survive anymore.

            ‘You know, you should be dead right now or in a deep coma and even you survive and went to a deep sleep of coma, you aren’t be able to survive and went back to what you are before, but, now, you seemed fine and it feels like, you are just had a mild accident’ Connor keeps on reading his documents and he didn’t know what to do right now. What was really happening to me? Do that woman experiencing the same thing as mine? There are plenty of queries in his mind but his eyes settled to the pocket watch that Doctor Anderson gave to him. ‘It was a miracle that you survived and it was out of the field of science and I know that even physics of the universe can’t solve what happened to you’

            Connor only breathes heavily and closed his eyes as he felt like his brain was about to explode because of his too much thoughts in his mind.

            CONNOR OPENED the door of the office of Doctor Anderson. Thea and Sam walked towards him. But Connor seemed in his deep thoughts and his consciousness wasn’t in this world, but into the other side.

            ‘How do it work then, Connor?’ Sam asked but Connor shook his head. How can he explain everything if it was him who can’t understand what was happening to him? How can he tell everyone about what Doctor Anderson told him if it was hard to believe? ‘Does it about what happened to you lately? Your accident in the basement?’