KAPITULO DIECIOCHO

‘IT WAS impossible!’ Connor exclaimed while looking at the books in front of him. He started to flip all the pages of the books in the private library of his mother. He was flipping all the pages of his book but nothing appears. It was all empty like it there were no written on it. ‘I know that these books has lots of words in it and I still can remember it’

Alistair was also looking in the books but he found some of the books had their words in it but the thing that messing him is the other book didn’t had any words written in it like it was totally blank although it was in a shelf along with the history books, or any range of the books.

Alistair had hunches on what was going on but he didn’t want to say it to Connor as he wasn’t unsure about it. Alistair lifted his head and saw that the ceiling of the library of the mother of Connor was glass and up there, you can see millions of stars around. And the moon shines was in the middle of the glass ceiling of the private library. However, the table they were using was in the middle too of the library where the moon shines upon the table where Connor was sitting.

‘I know that there were written in this books but I can’t understand why it was empty now’ naguguluhan sa pag-iisip si Connor habang inililipat niya ang mga pahina ng libro na walang sulat kahit isa or anything that is encoded to it.

Samantala’y napatingin naman si Alistair sa mga libro sa shelf at naglakad siya tungo ruon. There were stairs on the side of it so that the books above will be reached by them. However, there were a pillar that there were a stairs around on it however, there were a little space up above with a concrete pavement with a metallic railings around that is colored black.

Naglakad siya tungo sa mga libro na iyon at umakyat siya sa taas na parte ng library. Nakakita siya ng mas marami pang shelves sa taas at mula duo ay may kinuha siyang libro na nakakuha ng kaniyang pansin. He took the book and blew the dusts in the old book. He read a note that is etched on the hard bounded cover of the book.

It was a name rather than a title. The book was entitled as; Esperanza De Jesus. He opened the book and read some parts of it. Some were too old and it was all written but it was thick. However, not all the pages had written things on it. The handwritten of Esperanza was too old that made Alistair adored it as it was the ancient form of them of writing.

Alistair flipped the page but his brows knitted when he saw as the written words is slowly to emerge from the blank page even no one was writing and it was dated as March seven, seventeen hundredths and forty-one. The date was the same as today and it was only emerging on the pages of the paper as it was written in the past as March seven and the same date as now.

It was only emerging because it was already happened and the other pages was left blank as they were. But Connor knew that every book in here was all had imprinted and were written with their old words in the books including the left diary of Esperanza.

Alistair run down to the stairs and descended from the second floor of the library. He only halted in front of Connor and show him the book. Connor’s gaze turned to it and when he didn’t find it relevant to what he was looking for, he turned his gaze to Alistair.

‘Flip the page’ Alistair commanded and Connor oblige. He flip the next page and his bristles rose as he saw a written words was slowly emerging to the pages of the book. ‘I saw that upstairs and I don’t know why but maybe there was something why all of the books’ pages here was empty.’ Alistair shared his thoughts to Connor.

Connor was staring at the book that he Alistair presented to him. But his brows knitted as he flipped back the page of the book and he saw that the handwritten was familiar to him. That’s when he flipped to the page of the book in the middle and he saw some familiar drawings in the pages of the book and there were English poem that he knew he wrote when he was bored in the time of Esperanza while waiting for the evening to begin.