ESPESYAL NA KABANATA I

PASKO KASAMA KA (ESPESYAL NA EDISYON) IKAUNANG PARTE

Author’s Note: So this was a special chapter for Christmas in Esperanza’s time along with the friends of Connor and especially with Connor too. They will experience the feeling of the Christmas in the early times of the Philippines. Wait for the other parts of this special chapters of this story which was my favorite because Connor and Esperanza joined each other in one world which I was dreaming ever since I wrote this story! Thank You and Merry Christmas!

‘CONNOR ANO BANG gagawin natin dito? Special chapter na nga lang, pagkakataon na natin para paslangin ‘yung author pero nagawa mo pang pumunta dito’ Connor knitted his brows and glared at Bryc when he heard those words

‘CONNOR ANO BANG gagawin natin dito? Special chapter na nga lang, pagkakataon na natin para paslangin ‘yung author pero nagawa mo pang pumunta dito’ Connor knitted his brows and glared at Bryc when he heard those words. Connor suddenly turned hot-headed instantly from being cold-headed lately. He was easily changing his mood and he was easily to calm down too, but if he was really mad, then he is.

‘Did I ask you to come? Kung ayaw mo lumayas ka na, ‘di ko kailangan ng pampamalas dito—’ Connor lift his hand while holding a bunch of red roses and some gifts covered with red wrapper and he was going to throw it all to Bryc but he halted because of Alistair’s words.

‘Akala ko ba para kay Esperanza ‘yan? Nagbihis-bihis pa kami para lang samahan kang ibigay ‘yan, ginising-gusing mo pa ako para maghanap ng bulaklak para sa kaniya and then you’ll just gonna ruin that?’ Alistair’s dangerous and dark voice was enough for Connor to halt his plan. He looked at Alistair and he put down his hand holding a bunch of red and pink roses that Alistair chose because he commanded him as he don’t know how to choose good flowers. Because when he was a child, every time he give flowers to her mother, she just accepting it even it wasn’t beautiful. ‘You also fucking told us to wear this itchy shits to present that gifts of you to Esperanza and then you’ll ruin that easily?’ the hot head of Connor instantly cooled when he realized why he was here. And that’s because of Esperanza. He came here to give her his present to her for Christmas.

‘Tangina, Esperanza lang pala katapat nito. Now I know how to deal with Connor’s anger issues and his bad temper’ Connor’s calm mood instantly heat up when Khairro started to play with him. Connor was about to speak but Khairro stopped him from speaking. ‘Try me, Connor, I’ll tell Esperanza that you had other girl in your list. That was the real you, isn’t it?’ Connor abruptly showed his middle finger to Khairro that made them all laugh aside from Alistair who was always cold and serious.

‘Fuck you’ That’s the only saw word that Connor can say towards Khairro. Damn, I shouldn’t brought these assholes and lunatics with me today. However, while walking, they halted when they saw a group of people, actually they are not an ordinary people since they had couple of servants with them. A five men who looks young like them and wearing nice, expensive, and neat clothes walked in a group. But also, behind them, a group of three girls wearing expensive and highly fashionable clothes walked in a sophisticated manner.