backstage interview # Juliana

At the interview area with lexi nair, Juliana, nemona, arven, and the rest who staring at the camera as lexi look at Juliana begin to speak in the microphone, "Juliana! congratulations to becoming 1st female general manager of aew, how do you feel about that." She placed the microphone to Juliana mouth as she replied, "I'm very happy lexi. My girlfriend, my friends, and my mom are happy for me too as well." Now rika turn to speak in the microphone of surprised, "that right, I'm very proud for my hot girlfriend to be general manager of aew first time in this universe ever. But if someone mess with her from other wrestling business like gcw, icpw, mlw, lucha underground, and nwa. They mess with us in aew."

Anne: "you said it dude."

"Hello there."

They spotted the favorite boy band entered backstage interview area with them is big time rush.

That's surprised lexi and said to them with microphone, "hey guys, welcome to aew

That's surprised lexi and said to them with microphone, "hey guys, welcome to aew." James replied back to her in kindness, "thanks lexi, we're feeling all elite in aew and congratulations Ms. Violet for becoming female aew general general."

Kendall: "so cool."

Logan/carlos: "radical."

Juliana: "thanks guys. You all wanna be next guest host on Friday night rampage doing perform."

James: "sure we be honored."

Kendall: "let's sing 'boyfriend'."

Logan: "good idea dude."

Arven: "me, dendra, and rika will help guys out while playing guitars and drums from the background."

Logan: "of course."

They look at the camera for last time with lexi begin to speak in the microphone, "we're having big time rush as another guest hosts at rampage on Friday night and perform 'boyfriend' with the help of dendra, arven, and rika.'

[New chapter is out for today]