first terastallize practice

Both Juliana and Anne standing corners of the battlefield in schoolyard in a second Pokemon battle for Juliana test out her Tera orbs one of her Pokemon while being watched by dendra, dictator clavell, Harper, and nemona when they pull out their pokeball on their hands and toss them in the air begins calling out their Pokemon.

Anne: "go furret!"

Juliana: "go electivire!"

They released their Pokemon enter battlefield having Pokemon battle to each other when Juliana pull out tera orb and raised up in the air begin power up, she threw straight to electivire from above to summon tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb electivire inside in a second and tera shards broke to reveal terastallize electivire with fire tera crown on his head.

Dendra: "pretty impressive for a new kid."

Anne: "use shadow ball!"

He fire shadow ball from his mouth straight to electivire for a moment until she called out counter attack, "protect!" He protect himself from shadow ball that's surprise dendra even more and shout, "GO NEW KID! WOOO!" nemona rolled her eyes of annoying and turn right to see arven show up at schoolyard walking towards them to see what's going one and said to them with confused, "what's going on here?"

Dictator clavell: "Juliana doing terastallize practice with her Pokemon against anne furret."

Arven: "neat."

Juliana: "use ember."

He fire ember from his mouth straight towards furret fast with direct hit and cause half medium critical damage then Anne called out attack for furret, "fury swipes!" He jumped in mid-air toward electivire with sharp claws until Juliana call out counter attack, "fire punch!" The flame appeared inside his left punch begin delivered furret with a uppercut to cause heavily critical damage as he collapsed on the floor unconscious and shards broke make electivire return to normal with tera orb fly back to Juliana palm that's surprise everyone for her use tera orb on electivire for first time in paldea region, after Anne send her furret back inside the pokeball and walk up to them with a smile.

Anne: "you did great, kiddo for first time ever. Now you can charge tera orb at outside Pokemon center in the city."

Juliana: "sounds good, I'm heading back to my dorm room change my uniform into regular clothes to hangout with rika."

Anne: "have fun kiddo."

Juliana: "I will anne."

[New chapter is out for today]